Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Blonde Lady

Add topic

Anybody know that blonde (highlights) lady who was standing up to the side of the Dirty Birds? She was really into the game. I believe she did the same thing at the Troy game... wondered if she was a mother of one of the cheer/dance team members or something. Usually these people are connected somehow.
Back to the top

Re: Blonde Lady

owlcountry said

Anybody know that blonde (highlights) lady who was standing up to the side of the Dirty Birds? She was really into the game. I believe she did the same thing at the Troy game… wondered if she was a mother of one of the cheer/dance team members or something. Usually these people are connected somehow.

haha that woman is nuts! she's hysterical. She usually sits with what seems to be Ray Rays family and she yells at the ref she's all into it. First time I saw her was at Troy she usually sits in the section next to us. I'll have Dirty Phil take a pic with her next home game so we can find out who she is. I love the intensity she brings

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Loved her leopard print jacket tonight and you guys aren't kidding, she was all over the refs on a bad call, she gives the Dirtys a run for their money!
Back to the top

Blonde Lady

TeamBeer said

Loved her leopard print jacket tonight and you guys aren't kidding, she was all over the refs on a bad call, she gives the Dirtys a run for their money!

haha yes she does. She's definitely louder than some of us. I've yet to find anyone louder than Nunzio but this woman is definitely crazier than he is lol

Back to the top

She was the only one shouting at one point at one of the refs while it was quiet…the whole place was listening to her…

Then she finished.

Still Silence.

Then one of the Dirty Birds (?) shouted:

"Yeah, and what she said!"

Classic!
Back to the top

Rick said

She was the only one shouting at one point at one of the refs while it was quiet…the whole place was listening to her…

Then she finished.

Still Silence.

Then one of the Dirty Birds (?) shouted:

"Yeah, and what she said!"

Classic!

Unless that happened again tonight, That was during the Troy game haha. I think that was Burdman who yelled YEAH WHAT SHE SAID! lol

Back to the top

From now on we'll just call her Dirty Blonde and everyone will know who we're talking about.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Unless that happened again tonight, That was during the Troy game haha. I think that was Burdman who yelled YEAH WHAT SHE SAID! lol

Yep, it did…you guys need to recruit her! ;D
Back to the top

we tried but she likes where she sits……

I told her after the troy game if i was already married i would propose to her……
Back to the top
Control functions: