Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jab979...

Add topic

Hello everyone,

Please keep Jab in your thoughts and Prayers…he will be going in for surgery in the morning.

Thanks,

Rick

Back to the top

Re: Jab979...

Best of luck!
Back to the top

Hope everything turned out Ok man!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Jab979...

just spoke with him, everything went well. He should be released today around 3:30pm
Back to the top

Is his wife going to keep the balls in a jar at home or at work?  ;D I understand that's the first surgery you have once you get married.

Hope you're doing alright Jab…at least well enough to have some beers at the next home game!
Back to the top

Hahaha that was actually really funny TeamBeer. That was a good one.

Well I'm not married and my balls thankfully are still attached. I had my gallbladder taken out this morning. pretty routine procedure, the recovery is just painful. Don't think I can have that beer but I really wish I could lol.

Thanks everyone for keeping me in mind. It is very much appreciated. I am resting comfortably right now and I have enough drugs in me to run a small wallgreens lol. Thank you Vicodin!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Thanks everyone for keeping me in mind. It is very much appreciated. I am resting comfortably right now and I have enough drugs in me to run a small wallgreens lol. Thank you Vicodin!

Great to hear you are doing well Jab!

Here's to a speedy recovery!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Hahaha that was actually really funny TeamBeer. That was a good one.

Well I'm not married and my balls thankfully are still attached. I had my gallbladder taken out this morning. pretty routine procedure, the recovery is just painful. Don't think I can have that beer but I really wish I could lol.

J we didnt tell you, he removed those too, your in so much pain u haven't realized it yet!  Its all good TK was the donor…..lol, he is walking tall!
Back to the top
Control functions: