Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GMAC Bowl...

What a game! Very entertaining…

Double OT coming up…

Go Trojans!

Get-er-dun!
Back to the top

Re: GMAC Bowl...

Nope, way to blow it for yourselves and the Belt, AGAIN! Two years in a row Belt could have been perfect in bowls and Troy goes and has fourth qtr. meltdowns.

Let's all say it loud and proud Owl fans, TROY SUCKS!!
Back to the top

They played a great game though…the TD pass in the corner in DOT should have been caught…

Stinks the Belt doesn't get the win against the MAC - agree on that!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Nope, way to blow it for yourselves and the Belt, AGAIN! Two years in a row Belt could have been perfect in bowls and Troy goes and has fourth qtr. meltdowns.

Seriously. Troy is too good of a team to be losing bowl games like this.
Back to the top

I'm not going to hate on Troy, sure we're rivals and their fans cry and moan all the time but to say they suck after we went 5-7 just doesn't make much sense.

On a side note screw ESPN!  Seriously, not only did they spend most of the game talking about Texas/Bama they also were 100% in the tank for Lefevour or whatever his name is.  It was totally disrespectful to Troy and CMU fans watching the game at home and taking the spotlight away from all the seniors playing on both teams.  What a joke!  Yes, we know Texas and Bama are playing tomorrow you can spend all day talking about it tomorrow after all they are doing game day from the Rose Bowl and ABC is broadcasting the game.
Back to the top

I too felt bad for the Troy and CMU fans - the announcers and EPSN were extremely disrespectful by every other play highlighting and advertising for the National Championship game. I got sick of it ! The refs seemed to be pulling for CMU as well. One the other hand, if Troy weren't so darn cocky thinking they "deserve" better than the New Orleans Bowl, they should think again. Too bad TROY BLEW IT !!!

IMO -getting a bowl tie-in for the SBC is great, but this bowl looks very disappointing.

Back to New Orleans in 2010 !!!!!!
Back to the top

Agreed.

I was sick and tired of hearing about Texas vs Bama. We get it, they are playing next.

And your right Troy got very little coverage of thier fans or band.

And Im pissed as hell at them for blowing this game.  >:( The belt REALLY needed a win.

If Troy EVER learns how to play a full football game they would be a top 25 team.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

They did the same thing to us last year, they were having a circle **** around LeFevour, even after we were winning, even after we won.  They had to later justify it by his injury and by Frantz Joseph being a heat-seeking missile.

The Sun Belt gets no respect, and when the Champ loses two straight years against winnable teams (these aren't BCS teams after all) then they ruin it for everyone.

Congrats to MT who finished 10-3, with 7 straight wins to finish off the season.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

They did the same thing to us last year, they were having a circle **** around LeFevour, even after we were winning, even after we won.  They had to later justify it by his injury and by Frantz Joseph being a heat-seeking missile.

The Sun Belt gets no respect, and when the Champ loses two straight years against winnable teams (these aren't BCS teams after all) then they ruin it for everyone.

Congrats to MT who finished 10-3, with 7 straight wins to finish off the season.

Yeah, MT had a great season.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

GMAC Bowl...

Manny Diaz, the DC at MTSU is now getting consideration at UGA for their STILL OPEN DC position. Anyone want a serious raise, interview there and you will get a big fat raise foirm your present boss!
Back to the top
Control functions: