Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Sports Intern

Add topic

FAU Sports Intern

I was just wondering if any one on these boards has worked as an intern for FAU athletics and could tell me abouth their experience.
Back to the top

Re: FAU Sports Intern

blackandgoldknight said

I was just wondering if any one on these boards has worked as an intern for FAU athletics and could tell me abouth their experience.

Yeah, actually we had someone who interned with marketing… who was that? Fauowl? I'll bump this up for you so he can see it.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

blackandgoldknight said

Yeah, actually we had someone who interned with marketing… who was that? Fauowl? I'll bump this up for you so he can see it.

Not me!
Back to the top

I think Owlalum has or is working for campus Rec.
Back to the top

The said

I think Owlalum has or is working for campus Rec.

OWLUMNI works with Alumni
I work for Campus Rec

SlimJim1219 was interning: Owl's Nest

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

I never interned for FAU Athletics, but I did volunteer/help out with a lot of things. It was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE, and an experience that when talking to most higher-ed administrators, are impressed with the opportunity FAU gave me as an undergraduate student.

You will get true hands-on experience and feel like you are making a difference. I highly suggest any volunteer opportunity or internship opportunity with FAU Athletics.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

FYI….did you know fau cannot afford to pay their equipment staff. They are considered volunteers.  I knew some girl who did it a few years back and she told me the only thing you get is to travel with the team but you have to pay for your own meals.
Back to the top

Owl said

FYI….did you know fau cannot afford to pay their equipment staff. They are considered volunteers.  I knew some girl who did it a few years back and she told me the only thing you get is to travel with the team but you have to pay for your own meals.

Pretty sure this is right in line with what other SBC schools are doing…

And the airfare and hotel averages to $400 per trip…But, she left one big one out:

- Experience with a DI program
Back to the top

Owl said

FYI did you know that no one this board cares? You trolling POS.
Back to the top

Wow, that hurts. Don't get your panties in a bunch.  You may give yourself a heart attack and no one wants to see that. I think someone needs to get laid……BAD!!!! 
Back to the top
Control functions: