Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 Recruiting

Add topic

Brett Comer
PG/SG
6-3, 185
Winter Park, FL (CO 2011)

Discussion Thread

Story on Brett

Corey Spence
PG
5-10, 165LBS
Dunbar High, MD (CO 2011)

Interest from:  Tennessee-Chattanooga, Navy, Niagara, Quinnipiac, Elon, Coastal Carolina, UNC Greensboro, Lehigh, Delaware, St. Bonaventure, Florida Atlantic and Stony Brook
Back to the top

Re: 2010 Recruiting

Rick said

Corey Spence
PG
5-10, 165LBS
Dunbar High, MD

Interest from:  Tennessee-Chattanooga, Navy, Niagara, Quinnipiac, Elon, Coastal Carolina, UNC Greensboro, Lehigh, Delaware, St. Bonaventure, Florida Atlantic and Stony Brook

If we don't have any scholarships to offer how are we going to get anyone else on the team?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

If we don't have any scholarships to offer how are we going to get anyone else on the team?

Leaving that to the powers that be…….

2011 we have one scholly, and that is verballed.

This guy is also C/O 2011…

You never know how things will pan out in life though…take Nick Gagel for example.
Back to the top

I hope the best for everyone on this team but there's simply not enough minutes to split up amongest 12+ freshmen and sophmores (i didn't actually count but the figure its probably at least that). There's no way that everybody is going to stay. Its sad to say but its reality.
Back to the top

Jarvis needs to recruit a big man that can run the court and score with Ray Taylor.  He needs to sell the fact that Ray will be dishing him the ball the next 3 years.  Okay, I will stop saying what Ray needs to do.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

2010 Recruiting

Found an article here

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20100120/SPORTS07/1200337/1093/SPORTS07/Male+Athlete+of+the+Week

saying Ralph Williams, point guard from Rockledge, has been in contact with Stetson, Jacksonville and Florida Atlantic.

This guy is quick.

ESPN: "Williams is a cat quick point guard that pushes the ball in transition and has excellent court vision and touch on his passes. He can deliver the ball in between defenders and can also penetrate and find the open man on a regular basis."

Video:
Back to the top

don't want to be looking at guys that are A-Sun material anymore. Need to step it up.

Also heard from a friend that Depaul is looking at Isiah Thomas. I was away for a week so that might be old news…. Thomas has some of the best ranked players in the belt giving him verbals.
Back to the top
Control functions: