Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

If you havent came to a game yet.....

Add topic

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?!?!

For once in a long time…..i mean long time….this is an amazingly talented team, the burrow is electric, seats are still cheap, and it really is an easy team to watch play basketball.

The burrow is crazy from tip to the final whistle blow…..i have never seen the place so energized.  The crowds could still be bigger but the fans that are showing up are doing their part and getting into the game.  It is apparent from watching the players and coaches reaction that they feed off us in the stands, just as much as we feed off their energy.

THIS SATURDAY GET TO THE GAME; FAU vs FIU; "Dont go the the bathroom with Isiah; Part 1"

BE THERE
Back to the top

Re: If you havent came to a game yet.....

Agreed. What Bury the Burrow are we on now? BTBIR 4?
Back to the top

Last night the place was pretty crazy, and it was only HALF full! Can you imagine what it would be like if it was filled? Winning always brings in fans so I'd assume that attendance will stay pretty high throughout the rest of the season hopefully. I'm going to try to get everyone I know to come to the FIU game.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Last night the place was pretty crazy, and it was only HALF full!

Bout the loudest i can remember it being in quite a while time…
Back to the top

Rick said

FAUfasho said

Last night the place was pretty crazy, and it was only HALF full!

Bout the loudest i can remember it being in quite a while time…

Oh, I agree, the only other time I remember being that loud was when we played FIU in the first round of the SBC tourney two years ago…Right after that hard foul by Monroe and Galindo I think it was. Last night was  awesome to be a part of!
Back to the top

If you havent came to a game yet.....

Sorry I couldn't make it last night.  I heard the end of the game online and it sounded like a big night for the program.  Glad that the students are showing up in force!  Can't wait for the FIU game.  GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: