Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bury the Burrow in Red

Add topic

Which BTBIR are we on? Six?

I'm trying to think how far back we've been doing this.

I know one year we held BTBIR twice because we played them again in the SBC tourney at home.
Back to the top

Re: Bury the Burrow in Red

Well the 1st one was 2 years ago (atleast thats when they printed the 1st shirts).  So this should be 4?
Back to the top

The first Bury the Burrow in Red was my senior year - spring 2007; and that's the year we had two, I believe, because I was at both of them. I distinctly remember the bleacher-legnth black banner that had the Sun Belt logo on it for the first round playoffs.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Looks like they dropped the numbering…No mention on the ad at www.fausports.com :

Back to the top

I don't live on campus and I graduated 3 years ago, so for those that are on campus please spread the word. WEAR RED and SHOW UP for the game.
How is the series against fiu?
Back to the top

Bury the Burrow in Red

we should smoke them this year.....but i dont know what the overall record is.
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

How is the series against fiu?

I believe FIU leads it. But be sure we will be reminded of that by one of their board members after we win on Saturday. Mark my word.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Last year's loss down there was flat out embarassing (53-80)…

Here's the all time series:

Back to the top

Rick said

Last year's loss down there was flat out embarassing (53-80)…

Here's the all time series:

So we've won 9 times out of 19, or 47% of the time. If we win Saturday it will even the score… 10 times out of 20 tries.

Back to the top

those numbers don't even add up.

first of all, owlcountry: that is 9-19, not 9/19. in other words, "nine and nineteen" not "nine out of nineteen." we are are a pathetic 0.321 against FIU.

however, rick those numbers don't add up. it says 9-19, but there are not 28 games listed there. there are 24 games listed there. is this from our media guide?
Back to the top
Control functions: