Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

......moving on to FIU

Add topic

Ok,  so anyone that listened to the post game last night, read the forum last night, or read Ted's blog this morning; knows that Jarvis wants us all to be "classy" tomm night vs the Golden Showers….ahh man i mean the Golden Panthers.

While this game should be fun to be at, I believe that our crowd will be "classy" in the sense of lack of curse words.

Sadly you will have the handful of fans that show up to this game only to get their free t-shirt and stand and yell obscene things across the court.  Thats just nature of the beast.

I expect the burrow to be sold out and jam packed tomm night for this game….IT SHOULD BE INSANE!

Back to the top

Re: ......moving on to FIU

I hope it sells out as well. Should be a "W". I'm glad the team has something to rise to occasion for. Look for posts from the opponent indicating that they only consider this as another Sunbelt game.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

for sure…..i was looking on their forums and i couldnt find anything about the game yet….

I expected to see something bashing our fans or saying how rude we are going to be tomm.

THIS GAME IS HUGE FOR US!  We can further separate ourselves from the pack
Back to the top

btw how much extra security do you think they will hire for this game?!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

btw how much extra security do you think they will hire for this game?!

Campus police is tasked with that (Athletics places security orders by the game unless things have changed since being there many moons ago)…they will assuredly beef up their precense on Saturday given the expected numbers…
Back to the top

Sorry guys, but I fully intend to show up early, get my free shirt (my first BTBIR shirt because last year was a waste of everyone's time), and scream (in both english and spanish so some of their players can understand) whatever I feel needs to be said about the panthers and Isiah Thompson. Even though I'm from Miami and a good amount of my friends attend FIU, i could care less about the school. I hate the fact that since they've lost every single football game against us, they want to stop calling the Shula Bowl a rivalry. Hopefully Saturday is a new chapter in our book of dominance over them and I can't wait to rub it in to my friends back home.
Back to the top

Its Isiah Thomas.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

......moving on to FIU

walty12 said

Its Isiah Thomas.

I'm pretty sure he's making fun of the guy who introduced Isiah at their press conference announcing the hire. After a big build up, he announced that Isiah Thompson is the new FIU coach. ;D
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

walty12 said

Its Isiah Thomas.

I'm pretty sure he's making fun of the guy who introduced Isiah at their press conference announcing the hire. After a big build up, he announced that Isiah Thompson is the new FIU coach. ;D

Haha, I didn't know that…thats great.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

yep they introduced him on national tv as Isiah Thompson….

WOW spend so much money on your coach u might want to learn how to pronounce his name.
Back to the top
Control functions: