Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Players in the stands

Add topic

I've seen former football players in the stands at Lockhart but do you guys ever see former basketball players in the stands at the Burrow? Carlos Monroe, Deandre Rice, guys like that… do they come back to support the team?
Back to the top

Re: Players in the stands

Players in the stands

Carderro Nwoji was there recently…he is trying to put together some camps…

Saw Pierre Tucker last weekend…

John Smart has been there a number of times…

Brent Crews…

Rino Bevis…  (just kidding)

Back to the top

Its a rare occasion that you see former bball players in the stands at the games but I've seen Rice last season. I've seen a few here and there.

There's been so much turnover for coaches players just don't care. When Sidney Green was here the entire team hated one another

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Here's a shot taken last night with Coach Jarvis…some of the "old school crew" in attendance…it was really nice to see these guys!

Makes me feel old, but used to announce the games they played…

Forgive me for not knowing who the man is on the far left, but afterwards from left to right is Chris Clemons (F 94-98), Philip Huyler (G 94-96), Michael Harvey (G 92-95), Coach Jarvis, and Greg Brown (G 90-93)

Huyler had 86 swipes during the 96-97 season (believe this record is still in tact)

Harvey posted a 3PT% in the 95-96 season of 41.3%, and had a FG% in the 93-94 season of 45.6%

Back to the top

Great to see all of those former players for Coach coming all the way down to Boca to watch his baby Owls kick ass! Bet he has them going home and doing some "scouting" for us for his future teams. BB Owls are gonna be good from now on guys! NCAA fixture within 3 years if not much sooner.
Back to the top
Control functions: