Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

LeBranden Richardson

Add topic

Anyone watch or know much about this kid?  Committed to UCF today at the Florida All Star game….another kid from Miami Central. He doesn't have a Rivals profile.

If he convinces his friends Gainer and Jose to come, that will make 5 Central players coming to UCF and all could be big impact guys.  I like….
Back to the top

Re: LeBranden Richardson

Gotta ask, why in the hell are you posting (actually creating threads) on an FAU site?
Back to the top

Congrats but I think UCF fans would get a bigger kick out of this than FAU fans...just saying
Back to the top

LeBranden Richardson

Maybe he wants some info, and thinks we can help?

UCFKnight, not much on the guy on the net…

You were right about us going head to head too…haven't come across that at all this year…we are after different guys all together…

Back to the top

Rick said

Maybe he wants some info, and thinks we can help?

UCFKnight, not much on the guy on the net…

You were right about us going head to head too…haven't come across that at all this year…we are after different guys all together…

ahhhh I see.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Gotta ask, why in the hell are you posting (actually creating threads) on an FAU site?

Maybe because FAU is in south Florida and UCF is not?

This seems pretty civil and rational, considering the last time I was here there was a thread gloating about UCF's bowl loss to Rutgers.  I might ask the same question you did?
Back to the top

BTW- USF inexplicably pulled Carnes' offer (and in the process enraged the Manatee coach)….looks like he's headed to WKU now. The Sun Belt just got a pretty big time QB.

I honestly don't understand his decision considering he had an offer from Nebraska, but oh well I guess. He'll play ASAP.
Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

BTW- USF inexplicably pulled Carnes' offer (and in the process enraged the Manatee coach)….looks like he's headed to WKU now. The Sun Belt just got a pretty big time QB.

I honestly don't understand his decision considering he had an offer from Nebraska, but oh well I guess. He'll play ASAP.

Yep, and the guy who committed just before him (Doughty) likely won't now…
Back to the top

Rick said

UCFKnight85 said

He's from Broward and had offers from FAU and FIU, but headed to WKU. What gives with the story there? Both are better Sun Belt programs than WKU and obv much closer to home.
Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

Rick said

UCFKnight85 said

He's from Broward and had offers from FAU and FIU, but headed to WKU. What gives with the story there? Both are better Sun Belt programs than WKU and obv much closer to home.

Best chance of playing time…ironically…
Back to the top
Control functions: