Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF's #1 Recruiting Class

Add topic

Will there be more kids drafted or arrested out of the 2010 Gators Class?

Drafted {-} [4 votes]
Arrested {-} [6 votes]
Both {-} [3 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

You must select between 1 and 13 options

We will check back on this in 4 years.  I am saying more get arrested.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: UF's #1 Recruiting Class

Speaking of arrested anyone remember Willie Williams? He ended up getting arrested and charged with burglary back in the fall after stealing $18,000 in cash and valuables from the home of a friend. A complete waste of talent.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

How about a poll to see how many players from fau get drafted in the next 4 years?
Back to the top

Owl said

How about a poll to see how many players from fau get drafted in the next 4 years?

Owl Pride, what team do you root for?
Back to the top

Rick said

Owl said

Yes scizod, what Orlando-based team DO you root for?
Back to the top

Rick said

Owl said

UCF

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Owl said

Dont worry there Owl Pride my next poll will be "how many bone head things will O'Leary do at UCF in the 2010 season"

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

UF's #1 Recruiting Class

I never claimed that I like oleary. He sucks as a coach but at least he keeps his mouth shut about other teams when preparing them. He also does not say stupid things about players (ie. Rusty smith will be drafted in the first round). We are just waiting for oleary contract to expire so we can hire better leadership.    Off topic, why has ucf and fau not schedule a game. I would love to see that match up in Orlando.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Owl said

Dont worry there Owl Pride my next poll will be "how many bone head things will O'Leary do at UCF in the 2010 season"

Your poll is off to a rough start as he just signed the best class in our history.
Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

walty12 said

Owl said

Your poll is off to a rough start as he just signed the best class in our history.

Willie Williams was also a prized recruit (for Miami) and look at how that turned out.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: