Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

4 home games!!!!!!

according to ted blog Anglos said we will open at UAB next and not switch out so that mean we will only have 4 true home game next year that's fucking sad how the hell are you supposed to sell season tickets and get students to come to the games when you don't have a home game until October
Back to the top

Re: 4 home games!!!!!!

4 home games!!!!!!

hahahahaha true…..

Saving money on printing costs….lol
Back to the top

Yup,

Its gonna suck to be sure.

FAU's own fault for not getting the stadium done on time for the Michigan state game.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

This is truly an embarrassment. Not a good way to run a program. FAU should be ashamed.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Well, there is a possibility that we could play our Shula Bowl game at lockhart…and, that would be better than going to Landshark Stadium…

You can only have one game away from your home field and call it a home game…that will be MSU game…so thatmeasn we can petition…but, since the schedule is getting all moved around, UM will likely have a game they day of the new Shula Bowl date…and then we may not be abel to play it there…alot left  be determined though…
Back to the top

Rick said

Well, there is a possibility that we could play our Shula Bowl game at lockhart…and, that would be better than going to Landshark Stadium…

You can only have one game away from your home field and call it a home game…that will be MSU game…so thatmeasn we can petition…but, since the schedule is getting all moved around, UM will likely have a game they day of the new Shula Bowl date…and then we may not be abel to play it there…alot left  be determined though…

I hope so,

Im tired of going to Dolphin stadium to play FIU.

Its nicer, prettier, but damn I'd LOVE to see Lockhart packed with FAU fans against FIU.

I can see it now.

"Load up Lockhart with Red"

IF this happens FAU better capitalize on the success of BTBIR for basketball and institute for Lockhart.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I'll be OK with 4 home games so long as the stadium is under construction.  If it is not and we are playing Detroit for no good reason, then I'll be pissed.
Back to the top

Rick said

I recall hearing the FIU game has been moved to Lockhart due to the MSu game being in Detroit as you said.  Pretty solid guarantee that FIU brings less than 100 fans with them.  We definitely need to show those FIU fans that do show up, how you support your team in a rivalry game!

Go OWLS!!
Back to the top

owlfamily said

I hope so,

Im tired of going to Dolphin stadium to play FIU.

Its nicer, prettier, but damn I'd LOVE to see Lockhart packed with FAU fans against FIU.

I can see it now.

"Load up Lockhart with Red"

IF this happens FAU better capitalize on the success of BTBIR for basketball and institute for Lockhart.

HS will have a fit if we load up Lockhart with Red.  "Bury the Dump" In Blue should be the theme!
Back to the top

Baller07 said

Rick said

You can only have one game away from your home field and call it a home game…that will be MSU game…so thatmeasn we can petition…but, since the schedule is getting all moved around, UM will likely have a game they day of the new Shula Bowl date…and then we may not be abel to play it there…alot left  be determined though…

I recall hearing the FIU game has been moved to Lockhart due to the MSu game being in Detroit as you said.  Pretty solid guarantee that FIU brings less than 100 fans with them.  We definitely need to show those FIU fans that do show up, how you support your team in a rivalry game!

Go OWLS!!

It hasn't been moved yet…but sure Hope it does!
Back to the top
Control functions: