Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Going to the FIU Game Tommorow Night?

Add topic

Yes, FAU Needs the Support!
No, too far to drive on a school night
Maybe
When's the tournament start?

You must select between 1 and 15 options

Looking for gauge on how many folks from the forum are attending tomorrow night's game…please vote if you are going, and comment below if you know of others who can be counted that aren't members here…will include in the game preview…thanks!
Back to the top

Re: Going to the FIU Game Tommorow Night?

The game is on Thursday, not tomorrow. I'm considering it. I know OwlEric wants to go and I know Wpierso3 will go. Now I know why FIU fans don't come to the burrow. That is one pain in the butt of a drive. I think it was like 45 minutes or something like that for the football game

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

The game is on Thursday, not tomorrow. I'm considering it. I know OwlEric wants to go and I know Wpierso3 will go. Now I know why FIU fans don't come to the burrow. That is one pain in the butt of a drive. I think it was like 45 minutes or something like that for the football game

When I went down for the Shula Bowl - my first down there - I had to ask three people before I finally found someone who knew where the stadium was! haha
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

When I went down for the Shula Bowl - my first down there - I had to ask three people before I finally found someone who knew where the stadium was! haha

So no one on the FIU campus knows where the football stadium is? Ohhh that explains why no one was there. hahaha just kidding FIU fans. Sorry I couldn't pass up that opportunity  ;)  ;D

Back to the top

going out of town tomorrow.
I wanted to go, but I can't.

GOOD LUCK OWLS!!!
Back to the top

I'd be going…but I have work! ugh!
Back to the top

Going with Walty and a few others, should be about 5 of us I think.

Will see ya'll in the FAU section
Back to the top

It's too long of a drive for me on a work night. :)

But I'll be there for W Kentucky! Flying in from San Antonio for the game, and for the FAUNAA Greek Alumni Event that evening.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

cant make the drive after work....ill listen online or find a streaming website.
Back to the top

Does anyone know how much tickets are for tonight's game?

Back to the top
Control functions: