Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

TEAM USA

Add topic

Don't know how many of you saw the USA vs Canada Hockey game (Sunday Night), but that was a great game, Miller was outstanding and GO USA!!!!!
Back to the top

Re: TEAM USA

NCowl said

Don't know how many of you saw the USA vs Canada Hockey game (Sunday Night), but that was a great game, Miller was outstanding and GO USA!!!!!

42 saves! I've been a hockey fan for my entire life. In the 30 years I've been alive that was truly the GREATEST hockey game I think I have ever seen

USA! USA!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

NCowl said

42 saves! I've been a hockey fan for my entire life. In the 30 years I've been alive that was truly the GREATEST hockey game I think I have ever seen

USA! USA!

well it didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things… no medals on the line… no political story line (like 1980 USA vs. Soviet… capitalism vs. communism)… but it was indeed an amazing game
Back to the top

TEAM USA

owl said

Jab979 said

NCowl said

USA! USA!

well it didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things… no medals on the line… no political story line (like 1980 USA vs. Soviet… capitalism vs. communism)… but it was indeed an amazing game

was just going to bring that game up…that was the best Olympic win in the history of this country hands down!
Back to the top

I have never been much of a hockey fan, but I watched the entire game and it was great. Nothing like sticking it to the Canadians on their home ice.  ;D

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

It was a great game but, like Owl_Eric mentioned did very little to solidify a medal.  There is still a lot of tough games ahead for team USA…the win did give them the top seed which is nice.

Miller has played great so far, hopefully he can keep the hot streak going. 
Back to the top

Francois said

It was a great game but, like Owl_Eric mentioned did very little to solidify a medal.  There is still a lot of tough games ahead for team USA…the win did give them the top seed which is nice.

Yeah definitely would have been a much better story line if Gold was on the line. This was just the prelims and unless Canada falls to Germany which is highly unlikely we will both advance. It was a GREAT win, the first over Canada since 1960, however in the grand scheme of things we can still not even earn a medal. We may have to face Canada again and this time there will be some mightily pissed off hosers Eh! (Canadians). Russia is looking scary too. Ovechkin is just sooo good it's scary

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Nothing like sticking it to the Canadians on their home ice.  ;D

GO OWLS!!!

Yeah! Those damn Canadians with their politeness, funny accents and back bacon! Glad we finally shut them up!!!

Dunkin Donuts is better than Tim Hortons too!  ;)
Back to the top

Francois said

I think out of all the teams though, I think it is still Canada I would hate to see again in this Tourney. They would come back twice the determination, and I doubt we would win a second time.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

back bacon!

What exactly is that??
Back to the top
Control functions: