Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 Pro Day Official Times

Here are the official times for FAU's 2010 Pro Day:

Printable PDF (2 sided)

Source: FAU Media Relations
Back to the top

Re: 2010 Pro Day Official Times

2010 Pro Day Official Times

Just a note…there were two times with the 40's: With the wind, and against the wind…obviously, the slower times are against the wind…it was a force to be reckoned with at times…
Back to the top

Damn,

Rose had the fastest time for all the owls?

I would of thought that gent or bonner would of been faster.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

E MAC had the fastest times according to the stats presented. 4.45 40.
Back to the top

Rose was second fastest against the wind...he did very well overall...very well...
Back to the top

Tell them Willie Boy was here !  ;D

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Shame Bonner Couldn't get a 10th of a second faster… Dude's got every other measureable physically.  He still might get a shot even if it's at another position.

Willie had a great day though and for all this talk about Gerhart running a 4.6, for my money Willie Runs harder…

The more and more I look at Jason I think he's a reciever in the NFL.  I think he's got a similar skill set to Marques Colston in terms of body usage and catching a football and I think he could have that type of impact in the NFL.  He's about an inche shorter and a 10th of a second slower 40 wise but that's what his skill set reminds me of.

Also Thing Jamari Grant had a great time and with his frame he could easily add some weight and be a Tight End. I know the Giants came to see him specifically during a practice this season.

BTW Michael Hancock…6'7 255 running a 4.7  Shocked… How did he not get a look last year? I'm new to FAU so I'm just curious.
Back to the top

Schnelly said

BTW Michael Hancock…6'7 255 running a 4.7  Shocked… How did he not get a look last year? I'm new to FAU so I'm just curious.

He had a couple work-outs and try-out with the Dolphins…
Back to the top

Schnelly said

Shame Bonner Couldn't get a 10th of a second faster… Dude's got every other measureable physically.  He still might get a shot even if it's at another position.

Willie had a great day though and for all this talk about Gerhart running a 4.6, for my money Willie Runs harder…

The more and more I look at Jason I think he's a reciever in the NFL.  I think he's got a similar skill set to Marques Colston in terms of body usage and catching a football and I think he could have that type of impact in the NFL.  He's about an inche shorter and a 10th of a second slower 40 wise but that's what his skill set reminds me of.

Also Thing Jamari Grant had a great time and with his frame he could easily add some weight and be a Tight End. I know the Giants came to see him specifically during a practice this season.

Yeah, Bonner had a good day & I'm pretty sure he would have like to have been a bit faster…you can tell some of the prospect felt some pressure to post-up good numbers in the 40.

Rose I thought also had a very good showing today…turned some heads for sure.

Rusty did great in tough conditions today.

Harmon was being Harmon…might not have shown great speed, but we knew that.  He can do so many other things to make up for it…one of them, the ability to get open.
Back to the top

Rick said

Schnelly said

He had a couple work-outs and try-out with the Dolphins…

He also spent much of his last season aimlessly running around in the backfield  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: