Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 Spring Roster & Depth Chart

Add topic

Couple mods to both files from prospectus, so posting in seperate thread…

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Printable RosterHere

Printable Depth Chart Here

Back to the top

Re: 2010 Spring Roster & Depth Chart

Ryan Wischnefski is not listed, and will not return due to graduation…

Per FAU, he is graduating, and has a year of eligibility left…he could enroll for grad school at another program…

The scenario: FAU does not have his program.

HUGE loss…no pun intentended.
Back to the top

Oh man thats a big loss for a young OL this year.  Why doesnt he just take balet or something like from USC a few years back.
Back to the top

2010 Spring Roster & Depth Chart

Never will understand how/why they move consistently move TEs to the OLine when they are 40-50 pounds underweight. Don't think it is safe nor healthy.
Back to the top

Rick said

Wow, this is a major blow to us.  The lack of experience on the OL has become my number 1 concern, surpassing our lack of defense.  This is a huge problem.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Rick said

Wow, this is a major blow to us.  The lack of experience on the OL has become my number 1 concern, surpassing our lack of defense.  This is a huge problem.

Agreed,

I have full confidence in JVC and the offense….

EXCEPT the Oline. They will be very young and inexperienced. Huge learning curve here.

The only consolation I have is that the coachs KNOW it is the key to the offense success so they should be working those guys pretty hard and get them up to speed.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Word is that the coaching staff is "not concerned"…

Regardless, good thing this is an issue now and not in August…gives some time to get some extra work done this Spring…
Back to the top

Without an experience O line we might have to make some adjustments in our  offensive scheme; However as the players state"WE WILL GO BOWLING AGAIN IN TWENTY TEN." 8) 8)
Back to the top

Rick said

Word is that the coaching staff is "not concerned"…

Yeah, but whenever does a coaching staff come out and say…
"We are F#*!ed… time to hang up the season now!!!!"

Of course the other concern of the O-line protecting Van Camp is creating holes for Morris, Morris can be one of the most talented guys on the team, but without help, he may go nowhere.
Back to the top

We all thought we weren't going to have a running game heading into last year's Spring Practices. Now we are concerned about our O-line heading into this year's Spring Practices. Let's just see how things go pre-season, before we jump to conclusions.

Attachment
277 views (102 Kb)
Back to the top
Control functions: