Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Not to be too negative but anyone else think this team is going to completely suck this year?
Back to the top

Re: 2011

NO! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 8)
Back to the top

Exit39 said

Not to be too negative but anyone else think this team is going to completely suck this year?

Think that's the epitome of being negative.
Back to the top

Everyone is on the bandwagon already, and not to "disagree" that we have some challenges ahead for us, BUT…

Pleasant surprises for this year?

I'll start:

Keith Reaser
Back to the top

Rick said

Everyone is on the bandwagon already, and not to "disagree" that we have some challenges ahead for us, BUT…

Pleasant surprises for this year?

I'll start:

Keith Reaser

I agree, Reaser will be great. I'm also interested in seeing what Amos Wood will do. Time to see if he lives up the 3-stars he had when we recruited him.
Back to the top

Re: 2010

i actually didn't even mean to put 2011, i meant 2010.

just so many holes and so many issues, a .500 season i think would be a success. morris could be the best back in the country but if he gets no holes, he's not going to do anything. same with jvc. But we shall see…..that's why they play the games.

Back to the top

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I don't think things are as bad as they seem. I'd rather look at the season, at least now…before it even begins, with an attitude that anything is possible. We have allot of young talent, and hopefully some have something to prove. I think we'll be OK.

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

expectations are a lot lower than they were the past two seasons....good thing imo
Back to the top

We will go bowling again in twenty ten. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Back to the top

I really don't see this team being all that good.  On paper I see a 3-5 win team.  We've got a lot of re-building ahead of us.
Back to the top
Control functions: