Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Video Highlights: FAU's 1st 2010 Spring Scrimmage...

Thanks to Francois for putting this together...the halves are broken down by offense and defense, and the segment concludes with some comments from Dino Cox and Jeff van Camp...

Hope you enjoy...

Back to the top

Re: Video Highlights: FAU's 1st 2010 Spring Scrimmage...

Thanks goes out to Francois for putting this together :)

I have a couple of questions and comments for those who attended yesterday.  First of all, I am very impressed with JVC!  He is very confident and makes great decisions with the ball.  The playing time he received in 2009 has definitely helped him 10 fold!  His throws are extremely accurate and tight.

On the other hand, #14 Wilbert was the complete opposite.  He made terrible decisions and looked lost out there???  I was also impressed with #22 RB, not sure who this was?  Was it Morris in a #22 jersey?  I couldn't find #22 on the spring prospectus?  Overall, I was impressed on both sides of the ball ;D

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Thanks goes out to Francois for putting this together :)

I have a couple of questions and comments for those who attended yesterday.  First of all, I am very impressed with JVC!  He is very confident and makes great decisions with the ball.  The playing time he received in 2009 has definitely helped him 10 fold!  His throws are extremely accurate and tight.

On the other hand, #14 Wilbert was the complete opposite.  He made terrible decisions and looked lost out there???  I was also impressed with #22 RB, not sure who this was?  Was it Morris in a #22 jersey?  I couldn't find #22 on the spring prospectus?  Overall, I was impressed on both sides of the ball ;D

GO OWLS!

#22 is a good looking back - R-Fr Damian Fortner…very quick.
Back to the top

Video Highlights: FAU's 1st 2010 Spring Scrimmage...

Also of note:

Keep an eye on #40 FB Chris Jackson down the line (3:19 mark of the vid)…like this kid a lot.

He's a haul to bring down, and it took five guys to do it on the play…

Whether he cracks the chart this year is uncertain at this point, but he has the potential to be a bruiser…
Back to the top
Control functions: