Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Innovation Village Phase I: the site plan

Add topic

Innovation Village Phase I: the site plan

Since we could all use a pick me up after the latest stadium delay news - hey, at least it will be 33,000 seats instead of 30,000 seats - here's a site plan I found for Phase I of the Innovation Village. If you're familiar with the area, you can see the "Ghost lines" of exactly where the stadium will go and how the roads will work.

http://www.adhus.fau.edu/FAU-IVASitePlan02-05-2010.pdf

Ironically, this didn't come from the FAU Innovation Village website but rather the FAU College of Education website where it was posted to help Henderson employees know about the relocated parking and expected schedule for the IV apartments.
Back to the top

Re: Innovation Village Phase I: the site plan

owlcountry said

Since we could all use a pick me up after the latest stadium delay news - hey, at least it will be 33,000 seats instead of 30,000 seats - here's a site plan I found for Phase I of the Innovation Village. If you're familiar with the area, you can see the "Ghost lines" of exactly where the stadium will go and how the roads will work.

http://www.adhus.fau.edu/FAU-IVASitePlan02-05-2010.pdf

Ironically, this didn't come from the FAU Innovation Village website but rather the FAU College of Education website where it was posted to help Henderson employees know about the relocated parking and expected schedule for the IV apartments.

What stadium delay news? Am I missing something? Last thing I heard was the list of banks interested

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Innovation Village Phase I: the site plan

FAU has chosen Regions for the financing now FINAL detail negotiations finishing, but missed a meeting date. But still plan to get BOG approval and start REAL construction in June (hopefully just in time to get finished for 2011 season opener).
Back to the top
Control functions: