Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Practice Cancelled: Spring Game Tommorow @ 2:00 PM

Practice Cancelled: Spring Game Tommorow @ 2:00 PM

Today's football practice was canceled after the team held the pre-practice meetings and were then dismissed from the on-field workout.

The team will return to the field 2 p.m. Saturday for the 2010 Spring Game, a game that the offense hopes to win in order to avenge losses in the two previous scrimmages.

The game will air on live on ESPN 760 AM and can also be heard at Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site - Multimedia

Saturday will also feature the annual yard sale of athletic apparel beginning at 1:30 p.m. Following the scrimmage, Owl fans, players and coaches will head to the Marleen and Harold Forkas Alumni Center for the first “Pride and Spirit” event hosted by FAU's Student Alumni Association. A pre-game tailgate will be hosted by student government, and The Dirty Birds.

Source: FAU Media Relations
Back to the top

Re: Practice Cancelled: Spring Game Tommorow @ 2:00 PM

A pre-game tailgate will also be had by several of the older Dirties.....anyone welcome!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

A pre-game tailgate will also be had by several of the older Dirties…..anyone welcome!

Sorry Nunzio, forgot to inlcude a link…updated…
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

A pre-game tailgate will also be had by several of the older Dirties…..anyone welcome!

Hey man, sorry I didn't get back to you, I'm in Tampa this weekend so no tailgating for me…
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Nunzio42 said

Hey man, sorry I didn't get back to you, I'm in Tampa this weekend so no tailgating for me…

Sell out!

;D
Back to the top
Control functions: