Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Football Commit

Add topic

Eric Minemyer - Ht: 6-4 Wt: 247
Position: DE, TE
Year: Class of 2010
High School: Bishop Carroll HS
(Ebensburg, PA)

The 6-foot-4, 250-pound Minemyer was first-team Altoona Mirror all-area and second-team all-state his senior year as a defensive lineman after making 39 tackles (nine for loss) and three sacks to go along with 10 quarterback hurries as part of a unit that only allowed 130 rushing yards per game. On offense, Minemyer played tight end, but he'll be a tackle in college.

Full Story

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: New Football Commit

perfect tight end size.
Back to the top

New Football Commit

Where is story, link goes to WV site but no news or article about this commitment
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Where is story, link goes to WV site but no news or article about this commitment

Sorry about that, I included the wrong link. It should be fixed now if you want to read the story. Thanks for letting me know

Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Sorry about that, I included the wrong link. It should be fixed now if you want to read the story. Thanks for letting me know

Back to the top

Came across another mention on Google alerts…

============================================

EBENSBURG — Eric Minemyer followed in the extra-large footsteps of his older brother, Jeff, by signing a letter of intent to play football at the NCAA Division I level.

The Bishop Carroll senior two-way end committed to play at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Fla., on Tuesday. The Owls compete in the Sun Belt Conference.

“That’s a rare thing to have two brothers sign Division I letters,” Eric Minemyer said during a ceremony at the school’s library. “I think we need to cherish that. That doesn’t happen every day.”

Full Story
Back to the top

Came across another mention on Google alerts…

============================================

EBENSBURG — Eric Minemyer followed in the extra-large footsteps of his older brother, Jeff, by signing a letter of intent to play football at the NCAA Division I level.

The Bishop Carroll senior two-way end committed to play at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Fla., on Tuesday. The Owls compete in the Sun Belt Conference.

“That’s a rare thing to have two brothers sign Division I letters,” Eric Minemyer said during a ceremony at the school’s library. “I think we need to cherish that. That doesn’t happen every day.”

Full Story
Back to the top

Nice to see us get another guy from up North, seems like he wants to be here too which is a huge plus.  I don't know how is potential is rated though after all the only other school's looking at him were Arkansas-Pine Bluff and Eastern Kentucky….. ???
Back to the top

Nice to see us get another guy from up North, seems like he wants to be here too which is a huge plus.  I don't know how is potential is rated though after all the only other school's looking at him were Arkansas-Pine Bluff and Eastern Kentucky….. ???
Back to the top

The said

I thought the same thing but then remembered that no one was really interested in Rusty either. 
Back to the top
Control functions: