Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Smith has some influential friends

Quarterback Rusty Smith looked sharp throwing the football in Friday's rookie practice. He praised offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger and quarterbacks coach Craig Johnson for helping him with a technique that allowed him to put even more on the football.

"So I am already seeing the benefit of NFL coaching,’’ he said with a smile.

Full Story

Thanks to Owl Family for sharing a link to this blog on another thread

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Quarterback Rusty Smith looked sharp throwing the football in Friday's rookie practice. He praised offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger and quarterbacks coach Craig Johnson for helping him with a technique that allowed him to put even more on the football.

"So I am already seeing the benefit of NFL coaching,’’ he said with a smile.

Full Story

Thanks to Owl Family for sharing a link to this blog on another thread

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Smith has some influential friends

Also this quote on that blog a little earlier.

First impressions of rookie class
JIM WYATT, The Tennessean

Posted on April 30, 2010

I just got off the field after watching the rookies take part in practice at Baptist Sports Park. The group, 24 in all, made a nice first impression. Among the things that stood out:

Quarterback Rusty Smith has a heck of an arm. It was a pretty windy day, but he had no trouble at all. He was accurate and had plenty on his throws, except for the one that slipped out of his hand and fluttered like a duck.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Smith has some influential friends

Also this quote on that blog a little earlier.

First impressions of rookie class
JIM WYATT, The Tennessean

Posted on April 30, 2010

I just got off the field after watching the rookies take part in practice at Baptist Sports Park. The group, 24 in all, made a nice first impression. Among the things that stood out:

Quarterback Rusty Smith has a heck of an arm. It was a pretty windy day, but he had no trouble at all. He was accurate and had plenty on his throws, except for the one that slipped out of his hand and fluttered like a duck.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: