Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls #30 according to Boyd's RPI

Add topic

The Owls now have the highest RPI (#30) in the 5th best baseball conference.
NCAA Division I Baseball -- Pseudo-RPI's

Looking forward to seeing the College Baseball Newspaper's poll later today. They rank the top 30 teams.
Back to the top

The Owls now have the highest RPI (#30) in the 5th best baseball conference.
NCAA Division I Baseball -- Pseudo-RPI's

Looking forward to seeing the College Baseball Newspaper's poll later today. They rank the top 30 teams.
Back to the top

Re: Owls #30 according to Boyd's RPI

No dice!?

College Baseball Newspaper Poll

But we did get Three votes in the Coaches Poll :)
Back to the top

No dice!?

College Baseball Newspaper Poll

But we did get Three votes in the Coaches Poll :)
Back to the top

Nice to see them break in. Keep winning to get into the "official" rankings!
Back to the top

Nice to see them break in. Keep winning to get into the "official" rankings!
Back to the top

I guess staying under the radar a little longer may be better for us in the long run.

Receiving votes in a poll doesn't actually make us any better it just gets us more attention (which certainly has its merits and is nice to see).  We are what we are…and the RPI is the best indicator of the schedule we have and how we have performed in that schedule and how our opponents have performed.  The RPI is what gets teams at large bids to the post season.
Back to the top

I guess staying under the radar a little longer may be better for us in the long run.

Receiving votes in a poll doesn't actually make us any better it just gets us more attention (which certainly has its merits and is nice to see).  We are what we are…and the RPI is the best indicator of the schedule we have and how we have performed in that schedule and how our opponents have performed.  The RPI is what gets teams at large bids to the post season.
Back to the top

we also have been getting votes in the NCBWA poll for the past couple weeks, the new one is not out yet, maybe we'll finally break into that one.
Back to the top

we also have been getting votes in the NCBWA poll for the past couple weeks, the new one is not out yet, maybe we'll finally break into that one.
Back to the top
Control functions: