Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU UCF Tuesday Night

Add topic

So what's the deal with UCF, bottom of CUSA but still has 27 wins, must have been some OOC schedule.

Also looks like we're both throwing the kind of pitchers you start for an OOC game toward the end of the year

Not to worry though, this weekend is a BIG series against USA
Back to the top

FAU UCF Tuesday Night

FAU UCF Tuesday Night

So what's the deal with UCF, bottom of CUSA but still has 27 wins, must have been some OOC schedule.

Also looks like we're both throwing the kind of pitchers you start for an OOC game toward the end of the year

Not to worry though, this weekend is a BIG series against USA
Back to the top

Re: FAU UCF Tuesday Night

Yep...Savannah State (3-0), Siena (3-0), Presbyterian (3-0), and Hartford (2-1) account for 11 of their OOC wins...
Back to the top

Yep...Savannah State (3-0), Siena (3-0), Presbyterian (3-0), and Hartford (2-1) account for 11 of their OOC wins...
Back to the top

Rick said

Yep…Savannah State (3-0), Siena (3-0), Presbyterian (3-0), and Hartford (2-1) account for 11 of their OOC wins…
Did you forget about Miami, south Florida, Stetson and rice.
Back to the top

Owl said

Rick said

Yep…Savannah State (3-0), Siena (3-0), Presbyterian (3-0), and Hartford (2-1) account for 11 of their OOC wins…

No, not really…Stetson is 2 games above .500…USF is below .500…

So, throw them in there as well…

Rice and UM however, were solid wins…
Back to the top

Rick said

Owl said

Rick said

No, not really…Stetson is 2 games above .500…USF is below .500…

So, throw them in there as well…

Rice and UM however, were solid wins…

Wow 14-3, UCF (who is in last place in its conference) wins and ends FAU's 5 game winning streak  Good win for UCF and just shows CUSA baseball is pretty good
Back to the top

Congrats rob2313, UCF took care of business tonight…

The Owls have some work to do in the pen…1-3 are solid…but after that, not good.
Back to the top

I'm trying to take this loss with a grain of salt because I know that with the exception of a few FAU fans, this game meant nothing, but man I hate losing to UCF.

Granted, I got the call to start last night but had things going on so they picked a fan out of the stands to pitch and it showed. These "let a fan be the starting pitcher" nights really have to stop! Its insulting to UCF and look at the result, they were all over us.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I'm trying to take this loss with a grain of salt because I know that with the exception of a few FAU fans, this game meant nothing, but man I hate losing to UCF.

Granted, I got the call to start last night but had things going on so they picked a fan out of the stands to pitch and it showed. These "let a fan be the starting pitcher" nights really have to stop! Its insulting to UCF and look at the result, they were all over us.
wow, it must suck losing to a team so inferior to fau.
Back to the top
Control functions: