Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Watson and Hughley Won't be Back

Add topic

Christ Watson and Sanchez Hughley aren't coming back to play next season for FAU. Watson is transferring to Lynn who is a D-II school so he won't have to sit out a season and he will see a lot more playing time. Hughley leaving isn't really a surprise. Then again after listening to what Jarvis said about Watson it doesn't surprise me that he's not coming back

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Watson and Hughley Won't be Back

Jab979 said

Christ Watson and Sanchez Hughley aren't coming back to play next season for FAU. Watson is transferring to Lynn who is a D-II school so he won't have to sit out a season and he will see a lot more playing time. Hughley leaving isn't really a surprise. Then again after listening to what Jarvis said about Watson it doesn't surprise me that he's not coming back

Hopefully this opens a roster spot for Ray Shipman.

Sorry to see Watson leave though.  I thought he showed some flashes of developing into a good player 2 seasons ago.  Best of luck to him at Lynn!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

I thought he showed some flashes of developing into a good player 2 seasons ago.

So did I.  Very interesting that he is sticking around the area when he is not from this area.  Maybe he rehabs and develops and comes back when and if we have more schollys…or at least it gives us that option if it ends up being a good option.

Best of luck to Chris.  I liked his game and energy; just needed to harness it a little.
Back to the top

I wonder if we have another exhibition agaisnt Lynn this coming season? Maybe he wants to stick around and show Jarvis what he can do

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Watson and Hughley Won't be Back

Hughley didnt seem to want to be here anymore but best of luck to both of them
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I wonder if we have another exhibition agaisnt Lynn this coming season? Maybe he wants to stick around and show Jarvis what he can do

Yep, there will be an exhibition game against Lynn next season…

The deal was playing time…he will get a lot more there.

We'l also be having an exhibition against this guy's squad:

Northwood

I'll update the schedule thread with the rest of the additions…
Back to the top

Rick said

Jab979 said

Northwood

Ahhh My alma mata. Course when i went there they didnt even have a basketball team, just baseball.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Ahhh My alma mata. Course when i went there they didnt even have a basketball team, just baseball.

I smell a delimna…….

Who will you root for?? :)
Back to the top

Other then hearing Rollies adds on 760 I dont know a thining about Northwoods program.

Ill be pulling for FAU, but IF Northwood were to win I'd probably crack a smile.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Rick said

Jab979 said

Northwood

When did you go you go to school at Northwood? My father went to Northwood back when they were Northwood Institute and they had basketball he played ball with Larry Bird in college at the Indiana Campus back in the 70's.
Back to the top
Control functions: