Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

An Early 120 Countdown from PreSnapRead.com

Wow, these guys are getting an early jump…….

Just came across this today, and seems solid…they are at thier #106 team today: ASU

The priors are on the right hand side of the page, but look like this:

106. Arkansas State
107. Vanderbilt
108. Buffalo
109. Fla. International
110. Washington State
111. Memphis
112. Miami (Ohio)
113. San Jose State
114. La.-Monroe
115. New Mexico State
116. New Mexico
117. Tulane
118. Western Kentucky
119. Eastern Michigan
120. North Texas

PreSnapRead.com Countdown
Back to the top

Re: An Early 120 Countdown from PreSnapRead.com

Amazing to see a PAC10 team that low (WSU #110). It just boggles the mind to think that it would even be possible with the resources and talent that exist in the PAC10.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

An Early 120 Countdown from PreSnapRead.com

owlfan1 said

Amazing to see a PAC10 team that low (WSU #110). It just boggles the mind to think that it would even be possible with the resources and talent that exist in the PAC10.

GO OWLS!!!

Dont forget that there is an SEC school on that list too  ;)

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

Good point, but Vanderbilt is a private school and WSU is public. This does have an impact since Vanderbilt has never reached the success of private schools such as Notre Dame and Miami. Also WSU has been very respectable in the past. I cannot recall when Vanderbilt was a very respectable other than a couple of decent years with Cutler.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

walty12 said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

Good point, but Vanderbilt is a private school and WSU is public. This does have an impact since Vanderbilt has never reached the success of private schools such as Notre Dame and Miami. Also WSU has been very respectable in the past. I cannot recall when Vanderbilt was a very respectable other than a couple of decent years with Cutler.

GO OWLS!!!

Vanderbilt does not take their athletics serious at all. They don't even have a athletic department. I think they're ranked where they should be.

Cutler was pretty good and I enjoyed the game when they went into Neyland Stadium and beat UTK; 05 I think.
Back to the top

Tebow you are correct vandy doesn't even have an AD they have like a community or something like that
Back to the top

5 belt teams in the bottom 15? ouch, hopefully that means at least 5 wins for us though!
Back to the top

Rick said

Wow, these guys are getting an early jump…….

Turns out this is the same preview as The Quad…appearantly he moved it to its own URL, and will pick back up with the New York Times, with a shorter version, in July sometime…but will keep the crux of the preview on www.presnapread.com

Anyway, up to #101 Ball State, and no sign of the Owls yet…….

One more and we can safely rest assured of a double digit spot…triple would have been tough to deal with from a pride standpoint…….
Back to the top

Rick said

Turns out this is the same preview as The Quad…appearantly he moved it to its own URL, and will pick back up with the New York Times, with a shorter version, in July sometime…but will keep the crux of the preview on www.presnapread.com

You're right, this is the same guy from the Quad.  I didn't see that the first go 'round.  This guy has done some homework in years past so I give his pre-season picks more credibility than many others even though it still doesn't mean anything.  He just provides a lot of good info on every team.

I would guess we will be very near the 100 mark.
Back to the top

I was checking the Quad Daily to see when it was started and was upset that it hadnt.

Ill bookmark the new spot.

Thanks!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: