Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

USF Roll Call!

Whos going?

Just booked my hotel rooms in Orlando. (Bringing my parents up who will take the kids to Disney) and will be driving over to the game. The wife and I will be loud and proud. This will be my first roadtrip to see FAU play!  ;D

Lets get a total going while were at it.

+2

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: USF Roll Call!

Likely...
Back to the top

Will be making the trip..
Back to the top

Im in + 2
Back to the top

I'm in with Nunzio and the Dirtys. Probably close to 20 people

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I'll be there with a large mixed (USF/FAU) Group.  We usually park in the old Mall Parking lot, right next to the Bucs training facility.  It's on the SE corner of MLK blvd and Himes Ave.  THis lot usually opens before any of the others and it is huge.  It would be cool if we could all try to park in the same general area, and make our own Owl Country Colony.  Between my family, friends and USF friends, I'm thinking we'll have 15-20 people with us.  GO OWLS!

P.S.  I live about 1/2 hr south of the stadium in Palmetto, but I'm pretty familiar with the area.  If anyone has any questions regarding hotels or good restaurants, feel free to ask me, and I'll try to send you in the right direction.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

I believe USF is only two hours from Gainesville. My roommate is an FAU alum, I have some friends in Boca that are from that area - one even graduated from USF and is now doing her master's at FAU - so there's a very high likelihood I'll be there… with reinforcements to boot.
Back to the top

USF Roll Call!

I have a feeling we will be with at least 20 people as well...would actually guess more 30-35.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

This topic was started WAY too early cause I'm already way too excited. ;D.  Sounds like there's gonna be a big FAU presence in Tampa come game time. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

I know, thats why I started it.  ;D

As good as the Baseball team is playing right now I simply cant WAIT for august and wish football was going on right now.

I hope we do have a good turnout. This is by FAR the easiest travelling road game weve ever had since going to FBS I belive. If we DONT have a decent turn out then we deserved to be mocked as a third rate fan base.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: