Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Join the Baseball Team at the Regional Tournament!

Add topic

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Florida Atlantic University’s Athletics Department has made available transportation, lodging and tickets to the Owl Family. Twenty-eight seats are available and all must be sold to keep the trip at a $70 round trip price.

How to join the team in Gainesville:

1. Reserved your spot by calling Garrett Broom at 561-297-0014 or by stopping by the Wally Sanger Owl Club Center (777 Glades Road – Next to the Tom Oxley Center and behind the FAU Baseball B field). Spot will include transportation, ticket, and reservation at the hotel.

2. Deadline to reserve a spot is 1 p.m., Thursday, June 3, 2010 (paid in full).

3. Bus will leave sharply at 7 a.m., Friday, June 4. Meet in front of the Wally Sanger Owl Club Center.

4. $70 ticket includes transportation from Boca Raton to Gainesville hotel and to the ball park as well as a reserved seat ticket in the FAU section of the UF stadium for Friday and Saturday.

5. Guest are responsible for their hotel**. Below is the hotel information. Hotel is across the street from the team hotel. Guest will not need to make hotel reservation. A block of rooms has been set aside and your reservation on the bus will include the hotel. You will depart from the bus and provide your credit card for hotel payment.

**Rooms are reserved at the Homewood Suites – Gainesville.

Accomodations:

Suite - Queen bed with sofa sleeper/full kitchen and includes hot breakfast - $109.00

Back to the top

Re: Join the Baseball Team at the Regional Tournament!

Nice deal, wish I still lived in S. FL to take advantage of this. Get on the bus people and support your Owls up in Gainesville. Let's upset the Pac-10 and SEC!
Back to the top

Join the Baseball Team at the Regional Tournament!

In the past, fans on this board have asked for organized trips to support our teams. Let's rally and go!

I wish I still lived in Florida; I'd be the first one on the bus! Hopefully FAU can make it into a super-regional and/or to Omaha so that I can try and attend! Go Owls!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I agree with Rick.  Come on fans sell this bus out!
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

No dice…Not enough interest, and didn't fill the required spots to roll up the highway.
Back to the top

Not realy a surprise. It was a nice effort and I'm glad SGA is doing stuff like this to try and garner interest but schools out for the summer and as noticed during the season there's just not enough interest in baseball right now

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Not realy a surprise. It was a nice effort and I'm glad SGA is doing stuff like this to try and garner interest but schools out for the summer and as noticed during the season there's just not enough interest in baseball right now

I believe Athletics was doing this, not SGA.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: