Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

JUCO Wide Receiver offers pledge to 2010 Recruiting Class

Add topic

FAU football receives verbal commitment from Paul Moore

Paul Moore has been a lot of places, but will soon be calling Florida Atlantic home.

The son of former NFL running back and Florida State fullback Paul Moore, the younger Moore, has given a verbal commitment to FAU’s coaching staff.

“I’m committed to Florida Atlantic, and it’s a blessing,” Moore said during a phone call Thursday afternoon. “I’m ready to come home and play closer to home.”

Story
Back to the top

Re: JUCO Wide Receiver offers pledge to 2010 Recruiting Class

Another speedster  8) who has experience with kick-off &punt returns.  Wish he was a bit taller.
Back to the top

Who cares how tall he is, he's gotta be better than Polo!  ;D
Back to the top

Wow, we almost never go after a JUCO.

That tells me 2 things about the current coaching staff:

1. They feel we have an immediate dire need, which is not good…but
  2. They are willing to go outside of their norm to do what they need to do to get us immediate help, which is great.
Back to the top

I agree this shows that the changes in the coaching staff have made an impact.

Theres nothing wrong with picking up a JUCO or 2 to fill out a need you have.

Good signs, Good signs! ;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Good bloodlines. Strong family connection to the game. Experience playing at the college level. The kid should be a slam dunk for FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Francois said

Another speedster   8) who has experience with kick-off &punt returns.  Wish he was a bit taller.

Not sure you will get the reference but I almost posted the chorus of an old Ski-Lo song.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Francois said

Another speedster   8) who has experience with kick-off &punt returns.  Wish he was a bit taller.

Not sure you will get the reference but I almost posted the chorus of an old Ski-Lo song.

Wish this guy was a little bit taller??

Javier Arenas

He's certainly a baller…….

And he's an inch shorter.
Back to the top

JUCO Wide Receiver offers pledge to 2010 Recruiting Class

I think FAU is going to start to find that bringing in JUCO guys who can play right away will give the team a real competitive advantage. So many great high school players go the JUCO route, mature both physically and more importantly mentally, and then turn into great college players. I would like to see FAU start to look more at JUCOs as an option for adding talent in areas of need.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

I think FAU is going to start to find that bringing in JUCO guys who can play right away will give the team a real competitive advantage. So many great high school players go the JUCO route, mature both physically and more importantly mentally, and then turn into great college players. I would like to see FAU start to look more at JUCOs as an option for adding talent in areas of need.

GO OWLS!!!

Yeah, I like the idea too…but I think they will only do this for areas of need like WR this year.  Just crazy to me that we dont have WR depth and we recruit the state of Florida…they are a dime a dozen down here.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: