Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

They should have a Gator jail

Add topic

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: They should have a Gator jail

They should have a Gator jail

walty12 said

I would not talk walty. At least uf does not have a bunch of morons playing on the team. Who was penalized this year for some of the lowest test scores in the state.
Back to the top

Yawn...
Back to the top

Owl said

I would not talk walty. At least uf does not have a bunch of morons playing on the team. Who was penalized this year for some of the lowest test scores in the state.
 ???

Where did you read that FAU players were penalized for some of the lowest test scores in the state? If a player doesn't make the grade, he doesn't play. Thats the rules. There have been a cases every year of a few (2 or 3 maybe) players that become academically ineligible. So all but a few of the 100+ players make the grade.

The news you are talking about is the APR which is dealing mostly with graduation rates. FAU football scored 919 with the passing score being 925. Not enough of the players are graduating after they exhaust their eligibility. They make the grades to stay eligible but not enough of the players are graduating. Huge difference.  :D

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

my bad.  Still does not look good for FAU.  How hard is it to pass college.  These kids get free rides and all they have to do is study.
Back to the top

Owl said

walty12 said

I didn't talk, I typed.

You really want to compare test scores of players compared to the current situation at UF?  What are we talking 35 arrests in the last 2 years?  You're right, all the FAU players have to do is go to class….but all UF players have to do is just be decent citizens.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: