Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Taco Bell returning to Boca

Add topic

Opening up on Palmetto east of I-95 in that same plaza by the Denny's/Kmart/Publix. That's the next exit south of Glades. This is especially good because come midnight there were not many options near FAU… McDonalds, Wendy's, drive to Linton for Steak'n'Shake…
Back to the top

Re: Taco Bell returning to Boca

Sweet!

Right by the house. My Kids love Taco Bell, but is a pain to drive up to Delray or Deerfield.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Good to know!

Isn't that where that huge Krispy Kreme used to be??
Back to the top

Rick said

Good to know!

Isn't that where that huge Krispy Kreme used to be??

I dont know where its going.

The Krispy Kreme is now a TD Bank so its no there. Im assuming its going into one of side stores in the mall proper area.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Taco Bell returning to Boca

nasty.  Why would anyone ever consider going to taco bell.  Their food is equivilent to dog food.  Did you know that their meat comes in powder form.  They have a device called the "meat sink" where they hook the bag of dog food up and make the meat.  There are a lot of great mexican restaurants around the school.  Senor Burritos, Las Fajitas, Moes, Chipotle, Tijuana Flats (My favorite), baja cafe, etc. 
Back to the top

I remember a friend of mine said this as well a while back, having worked there…

But supposedly they made some changes…dunno…but here is the "official" websites' account for seasoned beef:

Seasoned Ground Beef
Beef, Water, Seasoning [Isolated Oat Product, Salt, Chili Pepper, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Oats (Wheat), Soy Lecithin, Sugar, Spices, Maltodextrin, Soybean Oil (Anti-dusting Agent), Garlic Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Yeast, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Smoke Flavor],Salt, Sodium Phosphates. CONTAINS SOYBEAN, WHEAT

Taco Bell Nutritional Statement
Back to the top

Owl said

nasty.  Why would anyone ever consider going to taco bell.  Their food is equivilent to dog food.  Did you know that their meat comes in powder form.  They have a device called the "meat sink" where they hook the bag of dog food up and make the meat.  There are a lot of great mexican restaurants around the school.  Senor Burritos, Las Fajitas, Moes, Chipotle, Tijuana Flats (My favorite), baja cafe, etc.

What the hell are you smoking??

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Owl said

your right but have you ever been hammered at 3 in am and seen how good taco bell taste in that situation
Back to the top
Control functions: