Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Make Offers at 4th Annual Development Camp

Add topic

Larger turnout, improved skill sets, and more early offers highlight event

It was a hot and sticky Sunday afternoon at the Oxley center today as Florida Atlantic hosted its 4th annual development camp, and extended some more early offers.

“It was great, our largest turnout, and certainty had the most talent out of all of them", defensive coordinator Van Valkenburgh said at the conclusion of the sessions. "As they were coming through the door this morning it really struck you."

Full Story
Back to the top

Re: Owls Make Offers at 4th Annual Development Camp

I am so glad to hear they are making many more early offers than they used too. Finally joining 21st century recruiting! Stadium, better recruiting approach, new conference (???). Look out guys, take off is REAL NEAR for the Owls!!!
Back to the top

I think its great that we are getting info about us making early offers.  FIU offers to tons of high star recruits and it drives me crazy seeing a highly ranked player on ESPN's scroll with the colleges ALA, UM, UF, FSU, and FIU on his offer sheet.  Hmmm, which one of these is not like the other?!?  But they (FIU) still get their name on ESPN.
Back to the top

Owls Make Offers at 4th Annual Development Camp

Ant they (FIU) get more quality recruits than we do. Thank God they can't coach for s–t down there!

Real glad we are changing our approach in recruiting to the 21st century, finally!
Back to the top
Control functions: