Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 UAB team ranks 114 on Rivals pre-season list

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1095275

FAU is not yet ranked in Rival's preseason report. UAB is at 114.

Despite getting crushed by the Blazers in '09, what does every think about FAU's chances in Birmingham for our 2010 season-opener?
Back to the top

Re: 2010 UAB team ranks 114 on Rivals pre-season list

Well Joe Webb is gone, so that alone should improve our chances. 
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Hope so. Would love to enter the Michigan State game with a win already in our pockets.
Back to the top

Losing the opener at UAB then going to Mich St would be a tough way to start the year but I don't think we have any idea where we stack up yet.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

The new an improved D will be seeking Revenge at this game. This game should be dub 'The Big Payback". They kicked our buts last year and we should do the same to them this year. We need swagger, this is how you gain that! THE BIG PAYBACK IS COMMING TO UAB, BROUGHT TO YOU BY FAU NEW AN IMPROVED D. We have to have that get back, we need that revenge!
Back to the top

I think we fair a chance….but it wont be easy.  Look for Van Camp to show us what he has reciever/te wise throwing against a weak-er secondary with a defense focusing on Morris.  It just might have to be short passes pending on how much time he can get in the pocket.

I'll say we win by 3
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Surely can't hurt!  Webb was Webb was over 70% of their offense last season…

On a side note:

Here's an interresting tidbit…UAB passed on Rusty for Webb.

They both went in the draft in the sixth round…

Smith 176

Webb 199

Touche!

Back to the top

burrowing said

The new an improved D will be seeking Revenge at this game. This game should be dub 'The Big Payback". They kicked our buts last year and we should do the same to them this year. We need swagger, this is how you gain that! THE BIG PAYBACK IS COMMING TO UAB, BROUGHT TO YOU BY FAU NEW AN IMPROVED D. We have to have that get back, we need that revenge!

I am convinced that BOWO is Don King…and it's awesome!  ;D "The Owls will have to propogate, mitigate and perpetuate themselves to a win in 2010!!!"
Back to the top

No team beer ,FAU WILL GO BOWLING AGAIN IN TWENTY TEN.  That's awesome! Ask Coach Van V about his D. Remember Defense wins championships.
Back to the top

2010 UAB team ranks 114 on Rivals pre-season list

i don't even know why i read the previews. we have to be toughest team in college football to preview. nobody has any idea what can be accomplished. i'm going in with 4 win season in mind. that way i can only be mildly dissapointed.
Back to the top
Control functions: