Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Titans OTA 06/22

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Titans OTA 06/22

Titans OTA 06/22

Showing off the footwork thier OC fell in love with…

and again…

Willie Rose still fighting for a spot!

Lots of other pictures of Rusty, (Too many to post at www.titansonline.com) but ill leave with this one.

Back to the top

Jeff Fisher video confrence about OTA…

Rusty Smith mentioned at about the 2 minute mark of the video.

http://www.titansonline.com/media-center/videos/Head-Coach-Jeff-Fisher/7547c0e4-d1cb-4df9-9664-12e662077f8f

Comments below for those who have streaming blocked…

(on Rusty Smith’s development)

He had a nice two-minute drive.  He is making good decisions.  His feet are real good and he is an accurate passer.  He had a good day today.

Back to the top

Titans Blogger observations…

Titans Insider | Titans news and analysis from Tennessean.com

Tuesday's practice observations
JIM WYATT, The Tennessean

Posted on June 22, 2010
in Team News
. 0 Comments

A look at some of the happenings from Tuesday’s Titans minicamp:

* The biggest ovation of the day came from the players before they took the field. It was a reaction to Coach Jeff Fisher telling them they’d be practicing inside the bubble instead of outside in the heat.

* Quarterback Vince Young connected with receiver Justin Gage for a beautiful strike downfield early on.

* Later, Kerry Collins hit Lavelle Hawkins with a nice throw in the middle of the defense. Hawkins has had a good offseason.

* Quarterbacks Chris Simms and Rusty Smith got into the mix. Simms made a number of tight throws, and Smith showed off his arm  when he threw a strike across the middle of the field to fellow rookie Bobby Sewall.

* Nickel back Vincent Fuller made a great break-up of a ball thrown to tight end Bo Scaife.

* While second-year tight end Jared Cook made a nice sideline catch, he dropped a would-be touchdown pass from Simms roughly 40 yards downfield on a ball that hit him in the hands.

* Second-year cornerback Jason McCourty continues to work with the first team defense, and he continues to make plays. Toward the end of Tuesday’s practice he intercepted Smith on a ball that went off Mico McSwain

Back to the top

Nice post Owlfamily!

Looks like Rose's left ankle is a bit banged up…….

But AWESOME to see him still in there!! Could have gone home by now…may have found just the right fit…

GO WILLIE!

Back to the top
Control functions: