Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UCF adds another Jordan

Add topic

Jeffrey Jordan, son of NBA legend Micheal Jordan, transfers to UCF to play with brother Marcus Jordan.

Two Jordan's for the Knights

Last time is was Marcus comitting to UCF.
Back to the top

Re: UCF adds another Jordan

Good for them. Even if neither one is any good, they get the Jordon name and probably booster $$$ too!
Back to the top

And now they have 2 kids that wont wear the shoes they are supposed to.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

That is really old news walty.  UCF dropped adidas a while ago and now are sponsored by Nike.  There is word that Jumpman may provide gear to the basketball team.  UCF also pick up a good running back today who was being heavily recruited by FAU.

Back to the top

Owl said

That is really old news walty.  UCF dropped adidas a while ago and now are sponsored by Nike.  There is word that Jumpman may provide gear to the basketball team.  UCF also pick up a good running back today who was being heavily recruited by FAU.

Wish that kid the best of luck, maybe he can help UCF get that first bowl win they have been seeking for 30+ years.

Back to the top

You really are stupid walty.  UCF has been in 1-A since 1996 and not put into a conference until 2002 (MAC).  We were independent from 96 to 01 and everyone knows it is nearly impossible to go to a bowl when you are an independent (unless you are ND).  We may have not won a bowl game yet but we also had to play some tough competition (Nevada, Miss. State and Rutgers).  Who did FAU have to play to get the bowl wins?  Memphis (a basketball school) and Eastern Michigan.    
Back to the top

Owl said

You really are stupid walty.  UCF has been in 1-A since 1996.  We may have not won a bowl game yet but we also had to play some tough competition (Nevada, Miss. State and Rutgers).  Who did FAU have to play to get the bowl wins?  Memphis (a basketball school) and Eastern Michigan.

I'm not even going to dignify this post with a response.  Why are you on this board?  And why haven't you been kicked off this board?

Back to the top

I will not dignify it, I will respond to it by reminding him we beat CENTRAL Michigan in the bow, basically a home game for THEM!

If you are going to go to a site just to piss it's readers off, at least GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

What a freakin loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and did you actually say Nevada, when have they EVER been ranked? Oh I forgot, in 1948!!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Good for them. Even if neither one is any good, they get the Jordon name and probably booster $$$ too!

What? Marcus was on CUSA All-Freshman team, averaged 8 points a game, earned a starting spot, scored in double figures 11 times, and averaged 31 minutes per game in CUSA play.

He's good.
Back to the top

UCF adds another Jordan

Ok, back on track or locking it up…

Which is a shame to have happen because this is a nice story/topic…
Back to the top
Control functions: