Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Renovated Coastal Station on Boca BLVD. and 20th

Add topic

Don't know if anoyone saw yet, but the new mini-mart inside has a big FAU logo painted up on the wall.  Nice to see some more spirit around Boca.  Hopefully, once the stadium finally starts getting built more local business (especially around campus) will follow suit.
Back to the top

Re: New Renovated Coastal Station on Boca BLVD. and 20th

The said

Don't know if anoyone saw yet, but the new mini-mart inside has a big FAU logo painted up on the wall.  Nice to see some more spirit around Boca.  Hopefully, once the stadium finally starts getting built more local business (especially around campus) will follow suit.

You guys should really check this out. The design is all sports, like a football field in blue, and the freezer doors have a red trim. I told the cashier to give the owner huge props for this and he said everyone's been telling him that.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

The said

You guys should really check this out. The design is all sports, like a football field in blue, and the freezer doors have a red trim. I told the cashier to give the owner huge props for this and he said everyone's been telling him that.

If the are open, I'll snap a shot on the way home…
Back to the top

Nicely done…

Back to the top

Back to the top

Nice looking store, GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

This is awesome. I'm sure this was a collaborative effort on some part between ownership of the store and FAU Athletics. Hopefully more of these local partnerships will continue to happen.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

New Renovated Coastal Station on Boca BLVD. and 20th

Pretty Sweet! I work in Boca. Now I know were to stop for gas…and munchies. Nice find Afterlife. We should start thread "business the support the FAU cause", so we can return the favor.

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I'm sure this was a collaborative effort on some part between ownership of the store and FAU Athletics.

Yeah I doubt that.

It's a beautiful store though… the owner did a great job. It reminds me in some ways of this Disney hotel.

I just wish we knew who the owner was so we could thank him personally (i.e. email)
Back to the top

Is that the gas station across from that limo place and near Jerry's pizza (yuck).  If I remember correctly, the old owner/current owner was under investigation for defrauding customers.  He was one of the first gas station owners in Boca to charge a diffent price for using your credit card instead of cash.  I think either he was stealing credit card info or putting extra charges to peoples credit cards w/o their auth.  I will look into it more though.
Back to the top
Control functions: