Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 FAU Football Commit List

Add topic

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Re: 2011 Recruiting

Nice to see us going after a solid dual threat QB…he's class of 2011, but still.

Chaminade QB Jerrard Randall's stock on the rise

"People were telling me he could throw it the length of the field and that he threw the ball so hard he was breaking receiver's shoulder pads because they were afraid to use their hands,'' Evans said.

"I didn't believe it until I got to Chaminade. I've been playing football from the time I was 4 years old and I had never used gloves before I played catch with Jerrard. I do now. He can throw that ball hard.''

Full Article

Jerrard Randall
QB

6'-2", 195
Chaminade

“UCF, Florida State, Oregon, Florida International, South Carolina, West Virginia, and Florida Atlantic are schools that have offered me,” Randall said.
Back to the top

Nice to see us going after a solid dual threat QB…he's class of 2011, but still.

Chaminade QB Jerrard Randall's stock on the rise

"People were telling me he could throw it the length of the field and that he threw the ball so hard he was breaking receiver's shoulder pads because they were afraid to use their hands,'' Evans said.

"I didn't believe it until I got to Chaminade. I've been playing football from the time I was 4 years old and I had never used gloves before I played catch with Jerrard. I do now. He can throw that ball hard.''

Full Article

Jerrard Randall
QB

6'-2", 195
Chaminade

“UCF, Florida State, Oregon, Florida International, South Carolina, West Virginia, and Florida Atlantic are schools that have offered me,” Randall said.
Back to the top

Well lets get the Bartels boys and X on the case! Help us recruit guys!!!
Back to the top

Well lets get the Bartels boys and X on the case! Help us recruit guys!!!
Back to the top

Re: 2011 Offers & Commits

Updated...will be adding more
Back to the top

Finished off the list for now...Randall is off the board...will keep the list scrubbed of prospects who verbal elsewhere - leaving it only with non commits, or verbals for FAU.
Back to the top

5-11, 195 Plantation LB Jerome Howard added up top…

Link

Back to the top

6-2, 200 LB Glades Central LB Robert Way added up top...
Back to the top
Control functions: