Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Toney Moore to Rejoin Program for Fall Camp...

The linebacker core just got a little bit better with the returning of Toney Moore, shown above during drills last season, to the program officially for fall camp on August 7th.

According to Coach Kurk VanValkenburg, Moore had to sit out most of the Spring due to injury, was frustrated with his situation, and had decided to transfer.

He said Moore had spoken with a number of others and "received some bad advice towards his situation, but has done some re-thinking about what we're looking to accomplish as a program and the direction the team is heading."  Recently, he requested to be reinstated.

VanValkenburg said "he has alot of catching up to do" since he has been away for a while and that will keep him off of the two deep initially, but he feels that he has the talent to find his way back there in due time.

Moore was thought by many to be the prize of the Owls 2009 recruting class when signing with FAU out of King's Academy.
Back to the top

Re: Toney Moore to Rejoin Program for Fall Camp...

Toney Moore to Rejoin Program for Fall Camp...

Is it a coincidence that we FINALLY are getting a stadium on campus and now he wants back? "Bad advice" yeah don't leave now because that would just be silly, especially once they get the stadium on campus

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

TeemBeer and I sat with him during a game last fall...I hope he stays with the program he seemed like a nice kid.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Glad to have him back.
Back to the top
Control functions: