Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Anyone know where to get an FAU patch?

I have a shirt I would like to get a patch on but don't know where to get one. I don't want to attempt to "make" one cause that probably won't work. I thought about buying a hat, then giving it a lobotomy… Any suggestions?

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Re: Anyone know where to get an FAU patch?

Hit up Dexter LaMont at:

[email protected]

If anyone would know, it would be him…
Back to the top

FAU foundation had some owl head logos patches they were giving out a while back.
Back to the top

not sure about the patch search, but has any body happend to see someplace or another FAU keys?  Like the florida and fsu keys you can make at home depot or some sort? just curious
Back to the top

How about FAU flags for the car, he type you put in the window or door and close it to keep it in place. I see them all the time for the "major" colleges but what about for FAU? Any info would be great!!
Back to the top

Anyone know where to get an FAU patch?

GeorgiaOwl said

How about FAU flags for the car, he type you put in the window or door and close it to keep it in place. I see them all the time for the "major" colleges but what about for FAU? Any info would be great!!

Book store has them

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I have never seen them listed on the bookstore web page. Thanks, I have written them to find out.
Back to the top
Control functions: