Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

All Time FAU Team?

Alright, here's the deal: Create your all time FAU squad, if we had an all star team from this last decade, who would be on it? I'm not including the lines because outside of Yrvins Gurrier they're all the same to me.

QB-Rusty Smith
RB-Doug Parker
FB-Willie Rose
TE-ACH
WR-Rosie Bynes
WR-Cortez Gent

LB-Laz
LB-Frantz Joseph
LB-Cerg Sincere
CB-Corey Small
CB-Willie Hughley
S-Kris Bartels
S-Taheeem Acevedo

P-Andy Rosas
K-Mark Myers

Would love to know what others are thinking…
Back to the top

Re: All Time FAU Team?

Love that you put Doug Parker as your RB!

Shamarie Earls was a great LB…tough to leave him off.  I think I would put J. Harmon at TE just because ACH ended up getting kicked off the team.  Personally I am suprised you didn't go with dancing Darius.

Also, love that you put a punter on the team but left off the defensive line…just awesome.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Douggie P would be unstoppable right now if he played for the team. He's like a bigger alfred morris! the guy was built like an NFL running back, but had a paper line blocking for him up front.

the year we have someone on our D Line that has more than 2 sacks then I'll add them to the list! I really want to put Kevin Cyrille on there but he's honestly sucked so far, and so much hype around him.

I suppose you could make a case for Josh Pinnick if you were going to list D linemen, but other than that, who have we had that's ever made an impact on either line? Nello Faulk (o-line I know)? Jervonte Jackson got drafted, so he goes on the list. I've never really put much thought to the best D Tackle we've ever had here.

Name a better punter than Andy Rosas! It's seriously been 5 years and we haven't had anyone compare, and these guys are on scholarship now!
Back to the top

All Time FAU Team?

I'm including all positions…fun to go back and think about all of these guys…….

Offense

QB Rusty Smith
RB Alfred Morris
FB Willie Rose
WR Cortez Gent
WR Roosevelt Bynes
TE Jason Harmon
C  Nick Paris
OL Nello Faulk
OL Kevin Miller
OL John Rizzo
OL Carl Spitale

Defense

DL Jervonte Jackson
DL Ramon Rickards
DL Josh Pinnick
DL William Gray
LB Frantz Joseph
LB Chris Laskowski
LB Cergile Sincere
DB Corey Small
DB Willie Hughley
FS Taheem Acevedo
SS Kris Bartels

Special Teams

K  Mark Myers
P  Andy Rosas
KR DiIvory Edgecomb
PR Frantz Simeon

Back to the top

What about Brian Pare at long snapper! First Owl to sign a contract with an NFL team.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

the year we have someone on our D Line that has more than 2 sacks then I'll add them to the list!

I was just thinking of this, with joseph as todays up close (only 3 career sacks), does anyone know who holds the record for most sacks in a season and how many?

Back to the top

No takers?? I'll go then…….

Season:

Michael Hancock, 6.0, 2008.

Career:

Ramon Rickards, 15.5, 2001-04.
Back to the top

You have got to be kidding me that Michael Hancock has the season sack record!!! I can't believe that, it seemed like he could get past the line pretty easily but spent the rest of the play wandering around aimlessly back there.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

You have got to be kidding me that Michael Hancock has the season sack record!!! I can't believe that, it seemed like he could get past the line pretty easily but spent the rest of the play wandering around aimlessly back there.

:D

He did have one montser sack…I can't recall exactly what game it was, but it was a big one.
Back to the top

Rick said

No takers?? I'll go then…….

Season:

Michael Hancock, 6.0, 2008.

Career:

Ramon Rickards, 15.5, 2001-04.

+1

only six… we really need a sack monster on this team to tear it up.
Back to the top
Control functions: