Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Chamber members get a peek at FAU president's prestigious digs

Add topic

"A hundred Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce board members, trustees and other invited guests, and 50 people from FAU got to wander around the public rooms on the first floor for two hours on July 22 and admire the grandeur of the architecture and the formal furnishings. Like the White House, this president's private quarters are upstairs."

Full Story
Back to the top

Re: Chamber members get a peek at FAU president's prestigious digs

Saunders mentioned she wanted to strengthen the ties with Boca Raton and this is likely part of that.

We need more support from the city.
Back to the top

Chamber members get a peek at FAU president's prestigious digs

Off topic and a little stalker-ish: but is MJ living there?  I've seen her leave campus at night often or her car isn't parked there.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Any pictures for anyone to see of this home???
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Any pictures for anyone to see of this home???

I've had dinner at the Balwin House. It's a wonderful facility and an asset to FAU. It's designed for hosting functions and has top-notch dining facilities. I really enjoyed my time there, and I hope it has the same impression on others who are invited. If you ever have a chance to go to an event there, check it out!
Back to the top

Agreed, the house is great for entertaining. The bar room is awesome, old pics of Jared Allen and Laz, the Colgate game panoramic shot, it's a cool house.
Back to the top
Control functions: