Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

"Up Close" with Troy Niblack...

When you look at Florida Atlantic’s offensive linemen group, one player instantly stands out from the others. At 6’6”, 280 pounds, Troy Niblack is not only one of the biggest linemen on the team but also carries a unique style of his own that he claims is “off the wall”.

After redshirting his first year, Niblack’s size and talents earned him playing time in eight games last season as a backup. However, he enters the 2010 slate competing for a starting position on the line…

Full Entry
Back to the top

Re: "Up Close" with Troy Niblack...

BIG loss (pun intended). Looks like this kid is not playing this season for academic reasons.
Back to the top

"Up Close" with Troy Niblack...

A 2.0……that's all they ask for a 2.0…. >:(
Back to the top

The said

My roommate teaches a few football players and he was telling me the other night that it's rough on them because all their athletic commitments - not just field time but also film review, physical therapy, nutrition, travel, etc - and that means that by the time the guys sit down for class, they're worn out and their mind is elsewhere.

Some can overcome the challenge, some fall to it.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

The said

My roommate teaches a few football players and he was telling me the other night that it's rough on them because all their athletic commitments - not just field time but also film review, physical therapy, nutrition, travel, etc - and that means that by the time the guys sit down for class, they're worn out and their mind is elsewhere.

Some can overcome the challenge, some fall to it.

True, I guess it could be worse….like having Sean Clayton under center  :'(
Back to the top

Ha ha! Or McKinson Souverain  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: