Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Starting Center Jordan Sessa Done for the Year

Via Ted Hutton:

Injury Updates
Back to the top

Re: Starting Center Jordan Sessa Done for the Year

That is a big loss for a young offensive line. It looks like lots of guys on the OL are banged up. Hopefully we have 5 ready to go for UAB.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Owlfan1!

Good to see you my friend…….
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

That is a big loss for a young offensive line. It looks like lots of guys on the OL are banged up. Hopefully we have 5 ready to go for MSU.

GO OWLS!!!

I hope we have 5 ready for UAB!

GO OWLS!!
Back to the top

We'll be fine…

The line is very talented they are just young.

(ok, i am trying to be positive here)
Back to the top

Starting Center Jordan Sessa Done for the Year

Yep, well i guess call me Chicken Little cause i dont think this is good….and the sky has already started falling

Rick said

We'll be fine…

The line is very talented they are just young.

(ok, i am trying to be positive here)
Back to the top

Hey Ninzio, you are an OWL so stop being a chicken!

Unfortunately, the injury exposed our total lack of depth at center (????) and has MADE us prepare others for the position, we will be better in the long run. Imagine if this had happened in a game and we could not even get the excahnge down without a fumble on every play!

That said I hope Mr. Sessa gets well, we will miss him out there this year!
Back to the top

NCowl said

owlfan1 said

That is a big loss for a young offensive line. It looks like lots of guys on the OL are banged up. Hopefully we have 5 ready to go for MSU.

GO OWLS!!!

I hope we have 5 ready for UAB!

GO OWLS!!

You caught me looking ahead with all of this publicity about the MSU game  :-X

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Our defense will literally be 40x better than it was last year. We are not going to need to score 40 points per game in order to have a chance of winning. Van V's killer D will keep us in these games! We have a strong D line, 387 linebackers, as always, the best paring of DBs in the nation.

I agree that the O line is a little thin, but we've got a SICK backfield (morris, blanchard, stinson), a mobile QB with great arm strength and a ton of targets downfield with 3 good TEs and some solid WRs.

Chicken Little, everything will be OK. I'm the last guy to be accused of being a homer and I'll say this, we are going to be solid this year.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Unfortunately, the injury exposed our total lack of depth at center (????) and has MADE us prepare others for the position, we will be better in the long run. Imagine if this had happened in a game and we could not even get the excahnge down without a fumble on every play!

Thats exactly what Schnellenberger has done.

He had Erik Hansen snapping the ball after practice today in what he was calling a “battlefield commission…”
Back to the top
Control functions: