Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UAB turns its focus toward season opener against Florida Atlantic

"Offensively, they do a great job," Callaway said. "Last year, when we won the football game, I don't know the exact stats, I think they had over 500 yards in offense. They are a very capable offensive football team."

"Defensively, they have a lot of speed," Callaway said. "They have two outstanding linebackers. We're going to have to be sure we're ready to go."

Full Story from al.com

Back to the top

Re: UAB turns its focus toward season opener against Florida Atlantic

Coach Neil Callaway named his starter for the game today…

"David Isabelle's going to be our starting quarterback," Callaway told a group of media on Monday. "We've talked to all the quarterbacks. We feel good about what David brings to the table. The competition was very close between David and Bryan Ellis. We're lucky to have two guys that I feel comfortable with in David and Bryan."

UAB Sports Article
Back to the top

Wow! somebody RECOGNIZED that, Fau has formidable linebackers. Oh boy! LOCKLEY, Eugene and Pattee. will be getting revenge in the old Bears Den.
Back to the top

Wow, I was shocked he didn't say "Defensively they've been awful, I mean did you see last time we played them?"    ;D
Back to the top

Van V's Killer D will take FAU "BOWLING AGAIN IN TWENTY TEN". That's a promise, my friend. >:(
Back to the top

UAB turns its focus toward season opener against Florida Atlantic

Yeah, this 11 point line that is still out there is going to pay for my trip and then some.

We will be very tough for UAB to beat.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

The said

Wow, I was shocked he didn't say "Defensively they've been awful, I mean did you see last time we played them?"    ;D

WOW! Afterlifemobile maybe UAB coach saw talent being wasted in a bad scheme…Hence the D looking pretty good this Fall along with the presence of NFL scouts present in just about every practice this fall(a first for FAU). I dunno something is fishy when you produce drastically different results with the same players !! After all making the talent you have work for you is what a coach is paid to do…… ;)
[glow=red,2,300]Go Coach Van V and the new FAU D![/glow]
Back to the top

Back to the top

Nice! And as a real and model train fan, I love it!

Go Owls!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: