Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Taylor Victory bell. Will it be rung on Campus for FAU Away game victories?

Class of 69 asked this on Ted's blog.

A valid question. I thnk it would be cool if the bell would be rung on campus after an away game victroy.

My questions is would it be able to be heard from the Alumni center where it is housed if it was taken outside? I could even see it being put onto the back of a Truck and driving it over and around the dorms/library/workout center.

Any plans to do this?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Taylor Victory bell. Will it be rung on Campus for FAU Away game victory's?

Good thought.

It seems like a lot of effort to wheel that thing around, attach it to a trailer, etc. If SAA decides to do this for away games, it would probably be best to take the bell to the watch party (which for UAB is on campus, as reported by The Owl Times) and ring it there. To drive it around and ring it after an away game on campus is cool… but who would hear it? There's no guarantee you can hear the bell through a thick glass window in a dorm room.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Taylor Victory bell. Will it be rung on Campus for FAU Away game victories?

How can there be a watch game if its not on TV?

Ive been chatting with UAB fans and theyre not even sure if its going to be streaming on the Net.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Van V's valiant D will ring it when they get back. :)
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Ive been chatting with UAB fans and theyre not even sure if its going to be streaming on the Net.

Not sure. That's a good question for the editor of the publication who reported it.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Taylor Victory bell. Will it be rung on Campus for FAU Away game victories?

smittysahoot said

owlfamily said

Not sure. That's a good question for the editor of the publication who reported it.

It's on the school's website:

HERE
Back to the top

Rick said

smittysahoot said

owlfamily said

It's on the school's website:

HERE

Does it say it's on TV?  I only see LIVE Broadcast which to me, could mean radio.  When you click on their schedule on their football page, it says Listen Live but doesn't mention TV.
Back to the top

Was just responding to the part about the "streaming"…sorry, didn't mean to get you excited! ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: