Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Your MVP for the Game?

Lots of big plays last night, lots of play makers from Jean's 77yrd TD, One Handed Catch, JVC's athleticism – great leader, Morris's 38yrd TD to put us ahead (the guy is a bulldozer), or Lockley's FG Block??

Who's your MVP of the game?
Back to the top

Re: Your MVP for the Game?

Jeans catch might be the best catch in FAU history, he had a flag throw he was so interfered with, makes a one handed grab and was off to the races…however, my player of the game is Harsted. His pick 6 was incredible and changed the momentum of the game.

Back to the top

Your MVP for the Game?

Jean.

Had a huge game and was the go to wide receiver for Van Camp
Back to the top

Jeff Van Camp:

1. Handled ridiculous presure

2. Had no line to speak of for large part of the game

3. Placed throws on the money

4. Performed as a true leader in the face of adversity
Back to the top

We needed all the players to win the game, But I am picking Lockley's FG block. After Isablelle made that big run and got inside the 10 I thought it was over for sure, another win slipped through our hands, but to make the FG block, that made the game.
Back to the top

It won't count as MVP, but I gotta give credit to the young O-line and the centers. They really had a gut check and handled the pressure better as the game progressed. If we hadn't moved the ball effectively late in the first half it would have been a repeat of last year.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Too many MVP's in one game to count!  Jean's great night & 77 yard catch/TD, Offensive Line, Morris, Coaching, Michael Lockley blocking the kick at the end of the game!  I can go on and on!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: