Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thursdays vote...?

Add topic

OK, so what's the deal for Thursday? I know the BOG is voting whether or not to approve our stadium deal. They put it on the agenda for Thursday, say it gets approved, then what happens next? Are we ready to go and it's over, no more hurdles to clear? When would be able to break ground and start construction on the stadium? Is it as simple as a majority vote to approve it and that's it?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Thursdays vote...?

OK, so what's the deal for Thursday? I know the BOG is voting whether or not to approve our stadium deal. They put it on the agenda for Thursday, say it gets approved, then what happens next? Are we ready to go and it's over, no more hurdles to clear? When would be able to break ground and start construction on the stadium? Is it as simple as a majority vote to approve it and that's it?

Back to the top

Re: Thursdays vote...?

I've heard that Oct 15th will be the ground breaking ceremony if all goes as planned.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Thursdays vote...?

I've heard that Oct 15th will be the ground breaking ceremony if all goes as planned.

Back to the top

Yep!! Thursday is the FINAL VOTE!! (HURTLE) whatever you want to call it!! They could break ground that day if they wanted to.  I can't wait!! Thursday cannot come fast enough.  I just want it to be over and set in stone. Literally!  :)
Back to the top

Yep!! Thursday is the FINAL VOTE!! (HURTLE) whatever you want to call it!! They could break ground that day if they wanted to.  I can't wait!! Thursday cannot come fast enough.  I just want it to be over and set in stone. Literally!  :)
Back to the top

My Birthday is tomorrow, so Thursdays vote would be a nice birthday present for me

Back to the top

My Birthday is tomorrow, so Thursdays vote would be a nice birthday present for me

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Nice, my bday is tommorow too.  We both want the same gift.

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Nice, my bday is tommorow too.  We both want the same gift.

Back to the top
Control functions: