Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Early NFL Draft Predictions

Will Lester Jean Get Drafted?

Yes
No

You must select between 1 and 20 options

After two weeks into the 2010 season, Owls wideout Lester Jean is the nation's sixth leading receiver with 263 yards. If Jean can keep up his average of over 131 yards per game throughout the rest of the season, will he get drafted in the upcoming NFL draft?

Jean's current career stats:
RECEPTIONS YDS TOUCHDOWNS
    97       1,267         9
Back to the top

After two weeks into the 2010 season, Owls wideout Lester Jean is the nation's sixth leading receiver with 263 yards. If Jean can keep up his average of over 131 yards per game throughout the rest of the season, will he get drafted in the upcoming NFL draft?

Jean's current career stats:
RECEPTIONS YDS TOUCHDOWNS
    97       1,267         9
Back to the top

Re: Early NFL Draft Predictions

Not sure if Jean will get drafted, but if keeps it up, there is a slight chance. What is his 40 time? I think Housler and JVC will get drafted if we have a successful year.  GO OWLS!!
Back to the top

Not sure if Jean will get drafted, but if keeps it up, there is a slight chance. What is his 40 time? I think Housler and JVC will get drafted if we have a successful year.  GO OWLS!!
Back to the top

I doubt it. Too many talented players unless he runs a 4.3 forty and blows away the scouts. My guess is he is more of a 4.5 - 4.6 guy. That won't be enough for him even with big numbers. Although, he has good size at 6-3 and 195lbs and he probably will get invited to a camp if he continues with the pace that he has set for himself.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I doubt it. Too many talented players unless he runs a 4.3 forty and blows away the scouts. My guess is he is more of a 4.5 - 4.6 guy. That won't be enough for him even with big numbers. Although, he has good size at 6-3 and 195lbs and he probably will get invited to a camp if he continues with the pace that he has set for himself.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU said

Jean, unfortunately, probably not. Cortez Gent had pretty similar numbers, didn't he, and he was consistently good over a number of years. No draft for him. Bonner had good size and a good Pro Day (if I remember correctly) but no draft there either.

JVC, yes, possible.

Housler, no way. Even if he got a shot because of size, he'd drop so many balls in preseason camp they'd cut him before he ever made the roster.
Back to the top

FAU said

Jean, unfortunately, probably not. Cortez Gent had pretty similar numbers, didn't he, and he was consistently good over a number of years. No draft for him. Bonner had good size and a good Pro Day (if I remember correctly) but no draft there either.

JVC, yes, possible.

Housler, no way. Even if he got a shot because of size, he'd drop so many balls in preseason camp they'd cut him before he ever made the roster.
Back to the top

Lester Jean, Housler, Van Camp, Lockley and Polo will get the call this year. A bumper crop year for fau football.
Back to the top

Lester Jean, Housler, Van Camp, Lockley and Polo will get the call this year. A bumper crop year for fau football.
Back to the top
Control functions: