Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

It's an Official Thumbs Up for FAU Stadium

Add topic

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Construction to start in early October

After many years of planning and steadfast perseverance, Howard Schnellenberger’s dream of instilling an on campus Stadium on the Boca Raton Campus of Florida Atlantic University moved past the final approval hurdle with a unanimous approval by the Florida Board of Governors.

“FAU is becoming a ‘first choice’ university for an increasing number of students who seek the traditional American college experience”, said President Mary Jane Saunders.

It’s been 12 years in the making since Schnellenberger first set foot in the old Athletic's complex adjacent to the swimming pool.

“We now look forward to an opportunity to compete with the very best in the state; those carpet baggers that come in and steal our athletes”, said Schnellenberger.

Full Story
Back to the top

Construction to start in early October

After many years of planning and steadfast perseverance, Howard Schnellenberger’s dream of instilling an on campus Stadium on the Boca Raton Campus of Florida Atlantic University moved past the final approval hurdle with a unanimous approval by the Florida Board of Governors.

“FAU is becoming a ‘first choice’ university for an increasing number of students who seek the traditional American college experience”, said President Mary Jane Saunders.

It’s been 12 years in the making since Schnellenberger first set foot in the old Athletic's complex adjacent to the swimming pool.

“We now look forward to an opportunity to compete with the very best in the state; those carpet baggers that come in and steal our athletes”, said Schnellenberger.

Full Story
Back to the top

Re: It's an Official Thumbs Up for FAU Stadium

SWEEEEEEEET NEWS!  CONGRATS TO OWL NATION!  I can't wait to watch the progress of the construction.  Pictures throughout the off-season will be great to pass the time ;D  I so wish that I was down there right now!!!

Thank you to all involved and thank you to HS, CA, FG and the Florida Board of Governors for all their hard work/long hours and VOTE!

GREAT TO BE AN OWL!!!!!!!
Back to the top

SWEEEEEEEET NEWS!  CONGRATS TO OWL NATION!  I can't wait to watch the progress of the construction.  Pictures throughout the off-season will be great to pass the time ;D  I so wish that I was down there right now!!!

Thank you to all involved and thank you to HS, CA, FG and the Florida Board of Governors for all their hard work/long hours and VOTE!

GREAT TO BE AN OWL!!!!!!!
Back to the top

Im confused we don't have a game Sept 17th or did I miss something?
Back to the top

Im confused we don't have a game Sept 17th or did I miss something?
Back to the top

No we are off this week. We have a game on the 25th against N Texas at Lockhart

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

No we are off this week. We have a game on the 25th against N Texas at Lockhart

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

This is fantastic news, I'm very excited to see what an on campus stadium will do with our recruiting…. It can only get better  :)
Back to the top

This is fantastic news, I'm very excited to see what an on campus stadium will do with our recruiting…. It can only get better  :)
Back to the top
Control functions: