Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

So how many points do I have and where can I find it out?

So Coach said that donors and season ticket holders will get first dibs on seats in the new stadium based of course on level of giving.

Im assuming that all of this has been tracked somehow ever since the program has started.

I for example have had 3 seson tickets since inception so Im wondering where I will be on the "pecking" order.

Is there anyway to find out or is it just WAY to early for this yet.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

So Coach said that donors and season ticket holders will get first dibs on seats in the new stadium based of course on level of giving.

Im assuming that all of this has been tracked somehow ever since the program has started.

I for example have had 3 seson tickets since inception so Im wondering where I will be on the "pecking" order.

Is there anyway to find out or is it just WAY to early for this yet.

Back to the top

Re: So how many points do I have and where can I find it out?

sorry OF, I just found out you will be picking last because of the shenanigans you pulled during the BOG meeting, and if you have a problem with this, the black van will return.
;D
Back to the top

sorry OF, I just found out you will be picking last because of the shenanigans you pulled during the BOG meeting, and if you have a problem with this, the black van will return.
;D
Back to the top

It never left, its still outside, and they still have my dog.  :'(

Back to the top

It never left, its still outside, and they still have my dog.  :'(

Back to the top

A concern of mine as well…we've had 5 different people run the Owl Club/Season Tickets in the last 6 years, which is troubling, only because it becomes nearly impossible to have consistency. I don't know if/how they've been tracking owl club points but I plan on pulling the document and presenting my calculations if necessary.

I'll do what's necessary to keep my seats!
Back to the top

A concern of mine as well…we've had 5 different people run the Owl Club/Season Tickets in the last 6 years, which is troubling, only because it becomes nearly impossible to have consistency. I don't know if/how they've been tracking owl club points but I plan on pulling the document and presenting my calculations if necessary.

I'll do what's necessary to keep my seats!
Back to the top

I hear that being an Alumni also counts for a few points

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I hear that being an Alumni also counts for a few points

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: